09 - love quarrel

Jungkook's POV

I stood infront of the door of my house waiting for it to open itself but I know it wouldn't. I felt her hands caressed my back as she tried to comfort me before we go in.

I opened the door and saw Jin Seo at the couch watching a documentary as he always do. I know he's just going to ignore me so we just walked straight to my room but when we reached the couch where Jin Seo was, I was shocked when Tzuyu tapped my arms and she made her way to beside Jin Seo.

"Hi! Jin Seo right? I'm Tzuyu" she smiled at him and Jin Seo turned to her. His face was showing no expressions at all and that's when I knew I should pull Tzuyu away but before I can, he spoke.

"Yes, I'm Jin Seo." that was unexpected but I am glad he decided to talk to Tzuyu. This was enough even though he still doesn't talk to me.

"I'll...leave you two alone, I'll be back." Tzuyu nodded and Jin Seo ignored what I just said. I walked upstairs to my room and undo my necktie, I sat at the edge of the bed and run my hands to my hair.

"Great work today Jungkook" I tried convincing myself and it quite worked, it didn't felt good, it didn't felt bad either.

I stood up and choose casual clothes to change so I can go down and bond with Tzuyu and Jin Seo and when I changing, I immediately go downstairs and heard them both laughing.

"You're so witty, Tzuyu noona!" that was the first time I saw Jin Seo laughed out loud again. Smile crept up my face. Tzuyu looked like she's enjoying herself too.

I walked towards them but I saw how Jin Seo's smile faded and he straighten his posture when he saw me.

"Tzuyu noona, I need to go back to my room okay? It was... nice meeting you." he said to her and ran away to his room.

Tzuyu tried stopping him but she didn't succeed. She looked back at me with a sad smile and I just mouthed her "it's okay"

I sat down beside her at the couch and interwined my fingers into hers. I played with her hands for a while then she suddenly spoke up.

"It's okay not to be okay Jungkook." she wrapped her hands into my shoulder and pulled me into a hug.

I suddenly felt the urge to cry.

All I wanted was for Jin Seo to understand that I didn't want him to be away... I sent him away to New York for his own sake.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I asked her.

"You did your bestest, that's why you deserve all the love not just my love." she replied and I held her tight.

I hope this could last forever.

Minutes after that emotional session, I calmed down. She made me drink water and we watched movies for fun.

I was expecting to get her home after the movie but when she turned off the TV, she turned to me and faced me.

"Jeon Jungkook." she said like she's threatening me.

"Eh?"

"Together, we will make sure that you and your brother will be able to go back to the relationship you had before. Okay?" she raised a high five in the air and was waiting for me to hit it.

"Together." we both laughed then she decided to go home. She told me about some of her plans and I think some of it may work.

Plan A. Amusement Park Bonding with Tzuyu.