"K well I would talk longer but I'm hungry so I'm gonna call you after I eat something." My words starting to slur.

"Alright by-" I hung up quickly.

I checked the time and it read 8:43 p.m.

I put on a jacket and put on some slides and left my room heading downstairs to the kitchen. Planning to eat something before heading out to take a long walk around the neighborhood.
I went to the fridge and opened it, examining to see if there was anything to eat but it was just useless stuff and leftovers.

"Damn." I cursed silently to myself.

but then I came across another bottle.
Jack Daniels liquor.

I giggled to myself in glee opening the bottle immediately chugging down the drink.

I wouldn't drink this much but I was going through it, I needed this.

I departed the bottle from my lips trying to catch a breath before drinking the liquor again.

I closed the fridge and took the bottle with me.
I went into the living room to make sure if my mom was now awake. Nope she's still knocked out asleep.

I then walked out the front door. The fresh wind hitting my skin.
I started walking down the street to wherever.

Sober me would never do this but whenever I was drunk I tended to do a lot of stupid shit, this being one of them.

Long minutes later even though it felt hours walking through the neighborhood I stumbled upon a gas station. I took one more large sip. My stomach started hurting as I was drinking on an empty stomach.

..

I walked into the store and made my way to the chip aisle.
Grabbing a huge bag of hot Cheetos puff.

I drunkenly walked back to the counter where the owner was.

"Will this be all?" He asked
I just nodded my head.

"Ok, your total will be $3.99"

It then hit me that I left my wallet at home. Fuck.

"Mr... I-" my stomach started rumbling and hurting bad again. But this time worse

"Excuse me?" He looked at me with concern.
I tried to speak out but my stomach started hurting way more than before.
I felt real dizzy and nausea.
I started gagging and holding my mouth like a crazy person but I couldn't hold it back anymore. I threw up all over the floor leaving the owner in shock and disgust.

"I'm sorr-" I tried to apologize but I threw up again.
"What the fuck!???" The owner yelled.

Not knowing what to do I just ran out the store.
The only thing I heard left from the store was a bunch of shouting and cursing.

I ran down the street, crying hard of embarrassment and yelling at myself for drinking too much. More of the fact that I just ran out the store leaving my fluids all on the floor for him to clean up.

I then saw a car light flashing behind me.
I turned around and winced squinting my eyes at the sudden bright light. The car then stopped.

I held up my hand in front of my face to block the light from eye sight.

"Y/n?"  A familiar voiced called out from the car window.

I groaned in response. I heard the car door open and close before feeling a tight grip on my arm.

"What are you doing out here alone?"

I turned to the person and saw it was Bae.

My vision was still a bit dazed but I knew it was her.

I started slowly shaking my head trying to get out of her grip.

"Its not safe for you to be drunk alone. Come on let me take you home." She grabbed me by my waist trying to get me to her car.

"N..no." I whined and mumbled like a big baby.

"Are you drunk?Damn.Where's your phone?" She asked

"Home."

"Lets go y/n!!" She tugged on the sleeve of my jacket but I tugged back, making myself fall on my ass.

"You sure do like falling on your ass a lot don't you."

I couldn't form words anymore so I gave her a weird mean mug look with my eyes hanging low.

"Fine. Stay by yourself. But you're never gonna get home. You'll be all alone in the dark and will most likely will come across a killer or a kidnapper or maybe both." She said trying to scare me which successfully worked.

"No!" I shouted starting to feel paranoid.

"Then lets go."

I tripped over my feet getting up. Slowly and in an unconscious state of mind walked up and hopped into her car.

I know you guys are cursing at me like "bitch why the fuck would you get in the car!" But bitch I was drunk!

Bae then entered the car and continued driving down the dark road as I looked out the window.