Till death Part 5

Start from the beginning

"What? What is what?" I shrug confused

"That smell?" She pinched her brows

God damnit. Ok maybe Koji was right. How was i supposed to know I stink!? I can't smell it.

A sharp tug to my shirt pulls my attention, "Cologne? No" she hummed

"I don't kno-"

She buried herself in my chest with a hum, "Smells good"

What?? I thought I stank. I guess this is better? 

Readers POV

God that smell! Its fucking intoxicating! I just want to sink my teeth into him. What the hell. He's handsome enough but right now all other rational thought is gone.

I want to be close to him. He's so warm i want to be closer.

"Wrap your arms around me" I hum

He tentatively complied. It feels good. I look up at him and get caught up on staring at his lips. Does he moisturize? They look plush. I lean in.

"Wha-"

I cut him off pressing my lips to his effectively shutting him up. I could destroy him right now. I hold tightly onto his shirt trying to pull him as close as I can. His lips are soft on mine as he responds accordingly.

I never thought a kiss would feel so good. Fuck!

Him taking a step back fucked us both when I had leaned forward toppling us to the floor.

"Fucking idiot" I scoff from on top of him.

"I-"

I kiss him again only more slow, wrapping my hand to the back of his head to grip a handful of his hair and force his head to tilt.

He suddenly grabbed my shoulders pushing me away looking confused, "What has gotten into you??"

"What do you mean?" I question watching the silvery string of saliva snap apart from between us.

"This!" He huffed a pretty flush decorating his cheeks

"Don't question it" I grab his hand moving it down to my hip.

"Im questioning, I'm questioning a lot"

I steal another kiss loving how he feels against me. I feel like I can't get enough. He yelped when I bit his bottom lip before pushing me back again throughly pissing me off.

"Arent you hungry? Its lunch so i-"

"You can take a long lunch right?" I smile enjoying moving both his hands down to my hips before 'readjusting them'

His face went crimson at that. Something suddenly grabbed me pulling me off of him. What the hell??

I look for the source only to see red feathers. Feathers?? I stare until I'm plopped onto the couch away from him.

"Husband" I whine

Keigo was scrambling to his feet and already at the door, "I think I forgot something at the office"

I huff leaning over the back of the couch. I made sure to try and look seductive as possible leaning over, "But I need you here"

"L-later" he grabbed his coat and left 2 red feathers following after him.

It was 5 minutes later I about gagged. What the fuck was that!!? What is my problem today!! I was ready to jump his bones. I wanted whatever I could get willing to even makeout for hours if that's it.