Chapter 6

I woke up to the blinding light from the window the next day. It took me sometime to find myself but evetnually I remembered that I was back in my lovers arms. I turned around to see him sleeping soundly besides me.

That said... 2 minutes before his alarm rang...

Felix woke up and I pouted.

"It ruined the moment I had" I said and Felix just gently kissed me.

"You will have more moments, don't worry my love"

The two of us got ready for breakfast and then to the lessons. It had started of really tiring at first but eventually I caught up.

It was the thirs lesson of the day when the police suddenly barged into the class.

"We are looking for Y/n L/n" said one of the officers.

Jisung and Jeongin stood up to cover me while I was about to cry. What would happened if I got taken again? Where would I end up? The principal walked into the classroom just a few moments later.

"She's here to stay, you have no reason to take her anyway as she still is enrolled to this school"

The principal and one of the officers talked it out and I was allowed to stay, but it took a lot of effort to make me calm down again.

After school hours ended students were rushing around borrowing makeup and dresses from eachother. Yuuri and Linnea had told me about this celebration night in the honour of the schools founder and I was so excited for it. Mina had asked me if I'd like to borrow a ballgown from her but I already told her I had one, and showed her the one I got to keep from Skye and Jungkook, the three of them were stunned.

About an hour later when we entered the cafeteria, and Felix looked as stunned as the three did when I first showed the dress.

Felix asked me to dance and I didn't even think of saying no. It all felt so amazing, so amazing to finally be back with Felix and the others.

Felix stopped dancing for a moment and then looked at me,

"I'll never ever let you out of my sight again, my darling"