Chapter 5

Jungkook had offered to drive me and Taehyung to the school at breakfast, and I did not even get a saying in the matter before Taehyung answeres him with 'Oh my god yes please I am dying' to which Jungkook just rolled his eyes and Skye laughed. During my few hours of spending there I had learned that both Skye and Jungkook were soulers, but not what their abilities were.

A few minutes into the car rider Jungkook braked so hard so that I almost slammed my head in the seat infront of me. Right infront of us was a... something? It looked so creepy. It was skinny with long but barely any hair, and one of the eyes was missing. I put my knees up to my chest as the thing started going towards the car.

"That's an unstable souler that's met with a terrible fate" Taehyung said patting my back.

Skye unbuckled her seatbelt and went out to the souler and just pulled out a literal katana from her lipstick. She slashed the souler before kicking it away and it was by that time I realised that she did it in heels.

"Girlboss" I whispered while Taehyung laughed.

The car ride continued and after a while I could finally recognize where I was. As the car pulled up by the school I could see Felix rushing out with Minho, Jisung and Chan not too far behind. Once the car came to a complete stop I rushed out to meet Felix.

We hugged eachother, so thight nothing would even try break us apart.

"Those bastards, I'll fucking kill them" Felix growled before kissing me.

"I missed you, I'm so sorry" I whispered while a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I missed you too my dear"

We walked back into the school, and to the principal to tell her that I was back, before meeting up with the others. Oh how I've missed them.

When we got back down by the entrance I said my goodbyes to Skye, Jungkook and Taehyung. Minho thanked Taehyung for taking me back safely. Taehyung looked at me and motioned to my bag and another back that was beside it.

"Skye and Jungkook let you keep the dress you had yesterday, and there's a little poem book as a gift from Jimin if you ever get lost like this again. Read it out loud in a forest and he'll help you".

After I thanked Taehyung we went to catch up with the group. Seungmin was really extatic to tell everyone that after I got transferred to the other school they had saved Saio, and she ended up being too embarrassed with herself so she decided she'd get homeschooled instead.