Chapter 2

After progressing what just happened I looked around, standing in a defensive position.

"Shh" the person who dragged me into the room motioned its finger to my lips.

As I felt his finger on my lip I knew I recognized the energy form, the energy I haven't felt for so long.

"You are a souler..."

"I am indeed" The voice said, a bit darker than I expected, but it didn't really sound much like Felix's morning voice, though Felix's voice wasn't this deep all the time.

"I'm here to help you" The man said and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Help me?" I asked.

"Yes, you have been in contact with another souler, am I right??"

I tried to find where his eyes were in the dark room but gave up pretty quick. I haven't told anyone about my experiences with soulers yet, I haven't even been talking to anyone about my previous school life.

"Who are you?" I asked and the man sighed.

"Kim Taehyung, and you are Y/N L/N, I believe you are familiar with a certain... Lee Felix"

So this guy knew everything, hmm wonder what kind of abilities he has.

"Mind reading and backstory reader" The lights were turned on and right in front of me stood a smirking man with blonde or grayish hair, and an extremely deep voice.

Welp that explained most of it.

"How are you going to help me?"

"Since I know Felix, Minho and a little bit off you, it shouldn't really be too hard to help you"

"Really? What do you know about me?"

Taehyung smirked once again.

"I know you get lost easily, car sick and you have this bracelet which gives you a wolf, for example"

"Okay mister smart ass, back to the topic please"

"Let's meet tomorrow midnight by the school gates, I'm going through the plan and then you'll escape" He just said and walked out the door and just disappeared.

Sighing I began walking back to my dorm room, I took off my bracelet and held it to my chest.

"I hope you have energy for tomorrow buddy, it's going to take much energy.."

Next day

As soon as school ended I headed over to my room and packed a few things I knew I would need, made sure I had the bracelet on and everything it needed. No way I was going to leave Firefly behind.

---------------------

The night fell really quick, I dragged on a sweater, double checked everything to make sure I wasn't missing anything. The only thing that actually was necessary was the bracelet, I really wouldn't be able to find my way back without.

I quickly sprinted out of the building, to the gate and made sure I wasn't seen by any teachers, because that wouldn't end well.

Taehyung was nowhere to be found when I first reached the gate. It wasn't really long left until midnight, but I expected him to be here earlier, maybe I was too quick to judge him. A few minutes passed and he finally reached the gate too, making me sigh in relief.

"So here is the plan. I follow you about a little less than half way, you are going to have to use your guardian to go a bit further, Minho knows you are going to be on your way so he'll meet you up somewhere closer to school" Taehyung said, making sure no one else was around in the meantime.

"Sounds easy, but really, how far are we from them?"

"Hmm I we would have to travel by train, 3 hours, but now we are walking, sooo"

I sighed, a whole day of walking if nothing went wrong.

"We better start walking then"