It might show your cleavages so wore a lot of accessories to minimize the show. You just hoped that there would be no creepy dudes nearing you. You were satisfied with your finishing look. Last was your heels. You decided to take your high length boot heels.

You got out of the room. Taehyung and Chunyoung stopped what they were doing. You could guess that they were wrestling with each other as Taehyung was on Chunyoung's body. They looked at you. To tease them you gave them a naughty smile. " I hope I ain't disturbing your intimate moment~ "

" The fuck Y/N!" Both of them cursed at you and pushed each other. You laughed out laugh.

" You two are way too cute~ Let's go!" You walked ahead.

" Wait for us. Yah!"

    Taehyung♥️ 

Taehyung

We'll be there in an hour, Jinah

Jinah

Aww I have to wait for you for an hour ?
Ok! I understand

Taehyung

Thank you

Jinah looked away from her phone. Jinah Bae was a beautiful woman. She had the perfect figure according to the guys she had dated so far. She was quite famous in clubs. She was the star among the youngsters.

She sat on a sofa, a glass of alcohol was dancing in her palm. Her tight red dress clings to her perfect body proportions. Whoever was there everyone's eyes was on her. She was that breathtaking in their eyes. " Aww where's your new boytoy , babe ?" Jinah's friend asked her.

Jinah smiled in amusement. She was lately having fun with Taehyung. Taehyung was much more innocent than other boys she had played with. It was worth seeing her face. " He will be here in an hour with his friends " 

" Oh! That girl is also coming ? " They were talking about you. Yes, her friends knew how much Jinah dislikes you. Jinah rolled her eyes before answering yes.

" I would like to see how she looks like " A guy friend of Jinah smirked. " I might seduce her~ " All of them laughed.  

" Well, you might like her but.. " Jinah called him. " She's not for you~ gotta give a birthday surprise for my dear friend " Jinah mysterious smiled at the guy.

" So she is for the birthday boy ?" All of them cheered.

" You know he is not meeting with new people. On top of that, women " A woman informed. Everyone looked at her.

" So what ? Jinah just arranged one. He will be in moon after finding that " Jiang's friend talked back.

Jinah rolled her eyes at new woman. That woman also was Jinah's eyesore. " And let me remind you, Jinah and friends, I'm the only one who can be with him. Not such random women. " She sipped her drinks.

Jinah gave her a mocking smile, crossing her legs like she was the boss. The people around those two watched the fight. " He will love it. And you might cry after seeing him going after that woman I've arranged for him " Jinah eyed her. She could see that the latter was gritting her teeth before giving her a fake smile. " We'll see. Hmph!" She left with her side chicks.

" Gosh I hate that bitch!" Jinah's friend complained.

" Damn that bitch got a nice ass. No wonder our birthday boy still keeps her around " The guys were sexualising the one who just left.

" Yah! Don't you have any shame ?"

" What ? It's true that bitch got some nice meat "

" You guys are disgusting " Jinah commented at the guys being disgusting. They just laughed. Jinah's phone flashed. Jinah looked at the message she got from Taehyung. Then her lips formed a beautiful smile.

" Guys~ my surprise is here. Where's the birthday boy- oh! Found him " She left the room to approach the birthday boy. He was talking with some guys , laughing among themselves.

" Birthday boy~ " Jinah playfully called him before hugging him. He chuckled seeing his friend after a long time.

" How are you ?" He asked her.

" Same old. But! I've got a surprise for you ,my dear. " Jinah playfully punched his chest. He laughed. " What is it ?" Then she pointed at the entrance. He looked at the entrance. He saw a guy approaching. Then he saw familiar face. He felt like his time stopped. His breath hitched.

" Happy Birthday , my dear friend " Jinah patted his back before leaving him alone.

" .....Y/N " 

06.03.22
Unedited

Hello everyone~ your author's here. I'm sorry I haven't been able to upload frequently. I've been out of ideas and inspirations these days ☹️
I will upload when I am ready and full with idea. Untill then~
Have a good day/Night
- Hrimin