Chapter 2 Arrival

Helltaker pov:

I was cleaning the house more often this time. I wanted to get the house ready for (y/n) to come over. I noticed the girls looked a bit confused on all of the cleaning. I was hoping and not at the same time for one of them to ask me why. I was almost finished with cleaning then Lucifer came over to me while others are watching.

Lucifer: hey Helltaker, what's with all of this cleaning? None of us had even made a small mess today yet.

I took a deep breath.

Helltaker: someone is coming over and for a few weeks

Zdrada: who the hell it is?

Helltaker: my son

The girls all looked surprised and room went quiet.

Pandemonica: is this a joke?

Helltaker: no, he is normal 8-year-old boy. His name is (y/n).

Azazel: who's his mother?

Helltaker: I was married once. Me and my wife had him. 2 years ago, she died from a tree falling on her.

Justice: wow sorry man

Helltaker: my mother-in-law wanted him to live with her since losing her daughter and husband in a short period is pretty bad. He comes sometimes for a few weeks at a time. Don't worry, he is a very nice kid. He also should be here...

I then heard the doorbell ring.

Malina: now

I went over to the door. I opened it to see my son and his suitcase.

(y/n): daddy

Helltaker: hey (y/n)

A kneeled down and hugged him. Nice to see my son my son again. I let him into the house. I realized I should remind him about my harem.

Helltaker: remember what I told you on the phone?

(y/n) pov:

I remember now from what he told me.

(y/n): you have other women living in your home?

Helltaker: yes, they are not human but don't worry. They shouldn't hurt you.

He led me to the Livingroom. I saw a lot of women. They all didn't look very huma for sure. I wonder what they are. Then they looked at me. Dad picks me up in his arms.

Helltaker: (y/n) this is Pandemonica Modeus, Cerberus, Malina, Zdrada, Azazel, Justice, Lucifer, Judgement, and Baphomet. Girls this is my son (y/n).

 Girls this is my son (y/n)