ALTERNATE CHAPTER

(Note before this chapter: this is just a "What if" chapter!! Not apart of the story!)

"I'll take responsibility." Joon-yeong said.

"We will take responsibility." Ha-joon told him in which he nodded.

"I hope this works or we're all dying." Mi-jin said.

Joon-yeong came towards me. "Stay behind me, okay?" He smiled.

"Shouldn't I be protecting you?" I joked.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Let's go." He said.

Namra and Suhyeok were the first to go out of the gym storage room. They pushed some zombies back which cleared a way for us.

We pulled the barricade we built out of the room. Dae-su closed it off.

"Theyre climbing!" Hyo-ryung cried.

"Push them back!" Mi-jin told everyone.

I took the hockey stick I had and smacked some zombies with them.

I looked to my side and noticed On-jo was getting grabbed by a zombie. I was gonna save her but Namra luckily did.

"What are you doing? Push!" Joon-yeong told them.

Me and Joon-yeong made eye contact for a second before continuing continuing push the barricade.

Suddenly Mi-jin was grabbed by a zombie. I turned to see Joon-yeong and Ha-joon going towards her.

My world slowed down.

It was like everything was in slow-mo. Joon-yeong fell to the ground, the two girls following him.

I went over and fell to my knees. "No. You'll turn like Namra." I tried giving him a smile.

He shook his head. "I shouldn't have taken responsibility." He looked at me. "I love you, Ah-lam. I always have." We shared a kiss before he got up.

"Joon-yeong!" I screamed for him to come back. Ha-joon was holding me back from doing something stupid.

"Joon-yeong stop!" Dae-su yelled.

We were all screaming for him.

It was too late. He was over the barricade.

"Get off, fuckers!" He yelled and threw the zombies off of the barricade.

"Push!" He yelled to us.

I went over to the side he was pulling from. I couldn't stop crying.

The zombies got up and grabbed and bit at him. "Stop!" I screamed.

He pushed them off again and went on another side. I of course followed.

"Joon-yeong.." I cried.

He was yelling in pain. There was blood pouring from his nose and his skin was pale.

He tried to hold himself up by grabbing one of the bars on the barricade.