4

THE COACH OF HYOSAN HIGH ENTERED THE CLASSROOM.

"Coach Kang!" I-sak exclaimed!

He looked concerned when he entered the classroom and I wasn't sure why. Was he bitten?

"You kids okay?" He asked.

We all nodded. "You?" Su-hyeok asked and nodded as well.

"Come on, let's put up a barrier here." He gestured to the desks and we all obeyed.

"Wait, Ah-lam." Ha-joon whispered to me.

"Yeah?" She was pointing at a spot in his arm.

"Is that a bite mark?" I looked closely at his arm. I gasped, making him and everyone look at me.

"Coach Kang... your arm." Ha-joon said.

"Huh?" At this point the others werent looking at us until Ha-joon said it louder.

"You were bitten!" She said loudly.

Coach Kang ignored us and covered up the wound. I wasn't going to let this slide.

"You're covering it up so the others won't notice." I suddenly said, making him glare at me.

"I said im not bit! Why are you talking back to your teacher!?" He yelled.

"Get out." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Get out!" I repeated.

"You want me to go out in that? After EVERYTHING?" He was angry at this point.

"Get out!" I yelled.

"Huh? Come here." He threatened me.

Ha-joon took my arm, trying to pull me back.

"I said come here!" He repeated himself. "Won't come here? Okay." He started to step towards me.

Su-hyeok and Joon-yeong tried to get in between us.

All of a sudden Coach Kang got a nosebleed. When he was turned around Ha-joon hit him across the head with a backpack.

"You-" He was about to raise his hand, but he dropped on the floor.

We all backed up not knowing what to do.

Coach Kang made these growling noises and got up, hid back cracking as he did so.

"Get him out! Throw him out!" Nayeons voice beamed through the room.

Coach Kang was about to throw himself at me when Su-hyeok grabbed him and punched him across the face.

The Coach then went over to Min-ji and bit her on the face.

My vision was starting to get blurry when a hand was placed on my shoulder.

"Let's help her pull that stuff down." Joon-yeong pointed towards the door where Nayeon was trying to get the desks down from the exit.

We were about to make our way over but Min-ji was going towards Nayeon.

Nayeon kicked her away. "Stay back! Don't touch me." She yelled.

Meanwhile Cheongsan and Gyeong-su were trapping Coach Kang against the wall with a table so he wouldn't bit anyone else.

Mi-jin was already turning, but Dae-su picked her up. "Snap out of it, Mi-jin!" He cried.

"Come on!" Su-hyeok said. I looked over to him and the exit was all clear.

Joon-yeong grabbed my hand and we ran. Everyone following behind us.