61

'Hi mom, how are you?' Taylor answered her phone as we cuddled on the couch. 'Nice, I'm good as well! Thank you. How's Linn, she's good I think.' Taylor answered and turned to me. I nodded. 'You want to meet her family?' Taylor sounded surprised. Taylor and I had told her mom long before we told anyone else. 'Well, she might have to tell her family about us first..' Taylor chuckled nervously. 'She hasn't told them yet?' Andrea asked. 'Nope..' 'Okay, well when she has, I'd like to meet them!'

When Taylor and Andrea had hung up I turned to Taylor. 'I probably should tell them right? I mean, at least Mila and dad! I mean, mom lives in Sweden so there's no huge rush with her!' I said. 'We'll tell them whenever you want to. I don't think I got such a good impression on your dad when I met him though..' she said, fidgeting with her fingers. 'What, why?' I asked. 'I've met him once. When you were in the hospital. I kinda.. I kinda- It sounded a bit like this, so i'm your dad then me!' she said and changed position. 'Who are you?' 'I'm Taylor Swift. Linn's old roommate, I collaborated on her song, I'm on her damn emergency contacts! I was the first one here!' she cried. 'Oh, yeah, I get it..' I laughed. 'Well, we'll just have to make a better second impression then!'

***

Linn Grace made a groupchat with Mila Grace and Richard Grace.

Me: hi sis. hi dad.

Mila: Hi Linn..?

Dad: Hey!

Me: so i've got to tell you guys something.

Dad: What?

Mila: Is it about Taylor? 😏😏

Me: wtf did theo or someone tell you?

Mila: OMG NO

Mila: I WAS RIGHT?

Dad: Who's Taylor?

Mila: The girl from the hospital.

Dad: Oh her.

Me: dad please don't think bad of her! she was just really worried about me and kinda dashed out. it didn't get better that the paparazzi was in her face and everyone was taking pictures of her!

Dad: Paparazzi?

Me: dad. it's taylor swift.

Dad: Is she famous? Should I know who she is?

Me: *Inserted Spotify Link*

Me: that's her song "shake it off"

Dad: Holy shit that was on the radio ALL THE TIME!

Me: yeah she's kinda famous. you know, she has 10 grammys.

Dad: WOAH.

Dad: I MET HER???

Me: you didn't even know who she was 😑😑😑

Dad: Of course I knew who she was but I didn't know it was her I met!

Me: 🥴

Mila: ANYWAYS WHO CARES WHAT'S UP WITH TAYLOR AND YOU?

Me: me and taylor are in a relationship.