29

When our lips departed I let out a laugh. 'Hey! What are you laughing at?' Taylor chuckled. 'This is just- I don't have any words for it!' I continued laughing. Taylor lay her hand on my waist and I stopped laughing. I put her hair behind her ear. 'You're gorgeous..' she whispered, turning me as red as I possibly could. We fell asleep tangled up in each other.

***

(Theo's POV)

I didn't wake up to Linn's alarm as I usually did. I looked at the clock and saw that Linn's shift at the café already had started. I walked out to the living room but I didn't see anything of Taylor nor any sign that Linn had been up. I knocked softly on the door to Linn's room. When I didn't get a response I slowly opened the door to see Taylor and Linn tangled up into each other. My eyes widened and I opened my phone, I took a photo of them and sent it to our group chat.

Me:

#Taylinn

#Taylinn

Gigi: OMFG

Dria: AEHFDUEKDRJLISDUHFGEYHRYDFGEURYGV TAYLINNNNNN

Marls: HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: Linn's shift has already begun lol

Selena: wake her up!

Me: And let her know I saw them cuddling?

Gigi: You know both Tay and Linn are in this group chat right?

Me: Oh yeah, wait a minute.

I screamed. 'LINN YOUR SHIFT HAS STARTED!' She flew out of Taylor's grip, sitting up. 'What?' she asked, Taylor also woke up. 'You have a shift at the café right now. You're late.' I laughed. 'Shit, shit, shit!' she flew out of bed and started changing. 'I'm so sorry Taylor!' she mumbled as she ran out of the room and then out of the apartment.

***

'Will she get in trouble?' Taylor asked as we were chilling on the couch. 'Nah, mr. Johnson probably won't even notice,' I laughed. 'Should we go down there?' she asked. 'You can go, i'm too lazy to get out of this apartment..' I laughed. 'Well, I'm not gonna let her sit there alone!' Taylor said and stood up.

(Linn's POV)

The door to the café opened and I looked up from my phone to see Taylor walk in. 'Oh hi Tay, you really shouldn't walk out on the streets without Felix!' I said as I laid down my phone and stood up. 'Linn, are you serious? This road is literally deserted!' she laughed. 'Fuck you, anyways, did you see the picture Theo send off us in the groupchat?' I asked. 'What picture?' she asked and took out her phone and into the groupchat. 'Oh that's just us cuddling!' she laughed. 'Yeah well Gigi, Marls and Dria are going crazy, they've all blown up my phone all morning!' I laughed. 'Well it would've been worse if it was a picture of us kissing,' she said and winked at me.

I quickly turned around so she didn't see the reaction she made me get. 'Wanna play Scrabble?' I asked. 'Yes! I love Scrabble!' Taylor exclaimed.

***

'Hey-' Zemira opened the door to the café and her eyes widened when she saw Taylor. 'H- Hi!' she said. 'Hey, shit is the clock that much? Taylor we can leave!' I said happily. 'It isn't that bad being here!' Zemira muttered. 'C'mon Tay!' I said as I put the Scrabble board back in it's place and grabbed my bag. 

A/N: Yeah there's gonna be more updates cuz I have Covid-19 :P