Champagne and sunshine

Smut warning

𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏:

- Emily Prentiss

age: 26 --Height: 5'8"-- occupation: Profiler at BAU -- Sexual orientation: Lesbian

- Leanne Archer

Age: 24 --Height: 5'9" -- occupation: Agent in training -- Sexual orientation: Lesbian

____________________________________
"Agent Hotchner?" she walked into the office and saw an older man sitting at his desk, he looked up after hearing his name, "Hello, you must be agent Archer?" "Yes, that's me" she nodded as she straightened her back. "I've heard good things about you, the BAU is glad to assist your training here."

"Who's the woman in Hotch' office?" Everyone looks up from their paperwork, "What?" Emily asks distraught. "Look," the younger man points towards the window with Leanne and Aaron behind it. They watch her close the door and catch a glimpse of her face. Emily's face flushes red and she proceeds with her work, "Prentiss? Not even a little bit interested?" She shrugs her shoulders as an answer. She tries to focus on the words in front of her but keeps getting distracted by her coworkers speculating. "She gives me rich girl vibes" "Oh and she is definitely from LA" she hears Penelope say.

"Now that we finished this, let me introduce you to the team." Aaron stands up and walks towards the door. Leanne gives a quick nod and stands up, she straightens her pants and walks out the door behind the older man. they both walk down the stairs and she sees 6 heads turn towards her quickly.

"Everyone, this is agent Leanne Archer, our newest asset to the BAU." He turns his head towards her, "Hi everyone," she shakes everyone's hands and goes back to stand next to Aaron "Like Agent Hotchner said, I'm agent Archer, I'm still in training but I'm glad that I can do my training here at the BAU." Emily didn't hear a word she said, she kept looking at the way her hair fell so perfectly over her shoulder, the way her suit fit her body so perfectly, the necklace around her neck, the way she seemed completely calm. Agent Archer was wearing a black blazer with matching black trousers, she wore a white shirt under it and black high heels to complete her look.