The Dancer on the Bridge Act I (I did it in a hurry so it's bad)

Dear Grand Duchess d'Apchier,

Good evening my dear, I just wanted to send you a letter about a new mission in Durham. Some students who attend the University of Durham have gone missing for a few days or weeks. You know very well that that school is for future noble heirs and sons, so it would be trouble if some of them are gone. I want you to investigate and kill that person who's behind all of these. I will assign you, Kyouka, and Chuuya to go undercover for this.

From, the Queen...

"So... we'll be going to Durham, Chuuya, and Kyouka-chan!! We have a mission, Atsushi-chan, and Ryu-chan, to look after Osamu while we're gone and take care of the Port Mafia stuff while we are away." I said as I started to pack for the trip. 

'If I remember... Durham is where Wil and his brothers are, I might see them for the mission.' I thought and went inside the carriage to see that Chuuuya and Kyouka were already waiting for you inside the carriage. "Took you long, we better get going before William and his brothers do anything with our target... last time, we almost lost the target and all the report if it weren't for that shitty 'brother' of ours...*mumble*," Chuuya said as he looked quite pissed off with the result from the last mission. All I could do was quietly chuckle about it while Kyouka was taking a nap on my shoulder.

<Reaching Duhram>

"Kyouka-chan⁓, we arrived at the mansion, we have to get started with the mission!" I said as I woke Kyouka from her nap. 'She looks so peaceful and cute when she's asleep I thought and went inside my office to organize the culprit of today's mission. 

'The culprit might be one of the staff in the university... if so we really need to be in contact with someone from the university... oh, how surprising and what a coincidence we have here... Wil working at the university as a teacher? Might as well visit the university to talk with him. I should also send Chuuya over to the Opium warehouse... that stupid stealer thinking that stealing all the opium from Port Mafia was a great idea. I'll just ask Chuuya to get the students while I ask Kyouka to get the culprit's head so we can send it to her highness.' I thought and planned out the stage for tonight's mission and also visit Wil while at it.

"Kyouka-chan and Chuuya, come to my office for a minute! I need to tell you the plan for tonight's mission," I screamed and they all came to my office after a few seconds. "What might be the plan? I hope we get to do some action today, my body is getting rusty from not having that many missions... *sigh*," Chuuya said as he sat on the couch as Kyouka was still standing. "Tonight's mission... we're gonna be working with the Moriarty! Yay!" I said but Chuuya looked like he was about to murder me with his glares while Kyouka just pouted at it.

"The reason for the collaboration is because Wil works at the University of Durham and what I predict is that the culprit is one of the teachers or staff in that university. I would have sent Chuuya in but I want you to find the thief of the opium that was kept in the Mafia warehouse. I found where the remaining opium is so go to his specific warehouse and find them and save the students that went missing using your ability, Kyouka-chan, I want you to hide in the alley and went the moment is right, cut off his neck and bring it back to the mansion without no blood on the ground. I know you can do that, Kyouka-chan. As for me, I would be with Wil so I can get some information from him and his next plan. I will be waiting for a good result, please don't disappoint me like the last mission, Chuuya..." I said and dismissed them. It is quite troublesome to go to the university due to all the male students there but even without that, it would be hard to get into the university without a proper reason, then an idea came to me which might surprise anyone who hears about it.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 08, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Let's End This [Moriarty the Patriot x Bungo Stray Dogs x Black Butler x OC]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें