Luo Lingsheng started the wheelchair and turned around. He also glanced at Shi Yunnan specifically, "Going? Shi Er Young Master."

"Of course."

Shi Yunnan answered simply, and followed the other party and left home without looking back.

Elder Shi looked at the backs of the two drifting away, and for the first time he felt unreliable

For a long time, Shi Yunnan's relationship with this family is not deep, even if he has a relationship with Luo Lingsheng, a big figure recognized by the emperor, it does not necessarily mean that the whole Shi family will follow.

On the contrary, he was afraid that the ambitious Shi Yunnan would become a variable for the Shi family in the future.

"Father Shi." Assistant Qin Jian handed over a thick red book and nodded in motion, "Since it is clear that it is a proposal, please accept my patron's heart."

Elder Shi didn't expect that Luo Lingsheng would prepare these, and he motioned back to Shi Sheng to take it.

"Thank you, Mr. Luo."

"Don't worry about it, thank you." Qin Jian raised his hand to stop, and smiled politely on the surface.

"What the Patriarch meant-can this gift be used and how should it be used? There are some things that should be said or not, and what should be said? Father Shi knows."

Qin Jian used to stop for two seconds in a compelling way, "Otherwise, the Patriarch's gift can be given away, and it can be changed from the Shijia company to get it back."

Old Shi's complexion became stiff, "I understand, please rest assured, Mr. Luo."

Qin Jian nodded politely and turned to leave.

Xie Wei waited for him to walk away before patted her chest, "It's just that an assistant next to Luo Lingsheng can show such an aura to bluff people? Are we really bullying for the Shi family?"

"Just you have a mouth? Have you said enough!"

Elder Shi stared at him fiercely, and the anger accumulated in his heart finally broke out in front of his family.

"Look at the bad idea you made. What did you say to get the Shiluo family to marry in exchange for some commercial benefits? It's all right now! You provoke the Luo family that should not be offended! You still haven't understood that. What do you mean by assistant?"

From this moment on, Luo Lingsheng will send people to watch Shi's every move.

This betrothal is simply a hot potato! It is a bomb that will be ignited from time to time!

If the Shi family dared to use this marriage to make things happen, his great Buddha would be able to trample on the Shi family with one foot!