" Jimin we are ready ", his manager said.

Pouting both younger let him go and he made his way to get his solo shoots done. Members watched him for few moments.

" He is so cute ", Hoseok said as he looked at the photos he clicked few moments ago.

" He is like a teddy bear. So soft and warm to cuddle ", Taehyung said.

" I know right ", Jungkook agreed with a smile.

*

Sometime later they were sat in an restaurant enjoying food. They all finished their work for today and were hungry so they took takeout from their favrouite restaurant to eat when they were traines and went to Han river so they could eat and spend time together.

" I'll be right back ", Jimin set his chopsticks down and stood up.

" I'll come with ", Taehyung didn't need to ask him to know he was going to bathroom and followed him.

They made their way to public bathrooms at Han river so they went inside. Jimin was looking at mirror handkerchief in hand as he removed some eyeliner from corner of his eyes when someone entered. Jimin just glanced at him through mirror and continued. Taehyung got put came at his side and washed his hands.

" Oh it's spreading around your cheek ", Taehyung said and took handkerchief from his hand and removed eyeliner for him.

" Thanks, let's go ?", Jimin took his handkerchief back And was washing his hands when that man from earlier came at their side, Jimin's side so close.

Taehyung took handkerchief back and got it wet.

" Hey ! What are you doing ", Jimin watched as he gave him mischief look.

They went back to their members. Jimin watched as Taehyung unfolded now wet handkerchief and threw at Jungkook's face.

" Ahh ! What is this !!", they laughed as Jungkook got up and removed it from his face and chased Taehyung around the park.

*

Not knowing that they were followed and watched from behind a tree.

" who is that ?", questioned one from his position.

" Some idol ", answered another not looking away from his phone.

"I want him. I'll have him. Idol or not. No matter waht it takes to have him. ", third voice said from the phone before it ended.

Two man looked at each other before following order and searching everything thing and any help they can get on internet.

" His name is Park Jimin, an idol in group named BTS under Bighit Entertainment. He is 25, dances, sings and is nice. He is also so feasibility. Body is perfect in every curve. ", a cold voice spoke loudly, reading off lists and facts about a boy he saw with his picture on his big screen.

" They are very famous boss ", his member called out.

" Doesn't matter. I saw him now I want him so I'll have him. ", his boss said finger tracing Jimin's cheek on the photo in screen.

" Okay boss, what's the plan ?", he smiled evily and told others his plan.

" This is awesome boss "

" I know ", he laughed.

*

" Jimin "

" Its hyung for you brat", he hit on his chest.

" but I can't sleep ", Jungkook's face came in his view.

They were in their shared house. Of course they had their own places in different areas but they all collectively agreed that they miss each other in their alone apartments and didn't like to be alone. So Namjoon had a great idea and they bought a medium house with 8 bedrooms to spend nights in their when they felt lonely or miss each other.

Right now, only younger members were in the house. They had 7 rooms that were theirs and biggest room had biggest bed for those who want to sleep and cuddle. So they were laying their with Jimin in middle, Taehyung was fast asleep but Jungkook was not.

" come here you ", Jimin called him and turned his back to him, knowing Jungkook loved to spoon him and be big spoon.

He heard some shuffling and a giggle before a big chest pressed against his back with tattooed arm in his waist and a leg between his. He sighed happily as Taehyung also turned and hugged him too and fell asleep in dreamland.

***

Sorry it took some time to upload first chapter. I was busy with getting admission in College and stuff.

Now it will be regular.

Happy Birthday Jimin !!!! 🐣💜

Nextchapter will soon posted, I'm currently moving city for my college and packing so please wait , thank you !