Mine 1

" nope "

" nope "

" But C'mon, are you afraid ?"

" No Jungkook. My pants are white and it will get dirt on it so I'm not gonna climb up there with you ", Jimin shook his head.

" Pleasseee ", Jungkook tried his best puppy eyes from where he was sitting in tree branch.

" No, I still have solo shots left ", Jimin tried not to look into his eyes as he know he will say yes if he looked at his puppy eyes.

" Really ? I thought you were done ?", Jungkook questioned as he jumped down and attacked Jimin in a back hug despite him trying to get away.

" No ? The camera battery was out so we got only 1 photo. I have to get rest ready ", Jimin said giving up on fighting to get Jungkook leave him alone as not to wrinkle his outfit.

Not that he hated the affection he is giving him but Jungkook wanted to climb a tree near their Photoshoot area and he wanted him to climb with him. It was pretty low and easy but Jimin has white outfit on and his shoots are left so can't play with him right now. And knowing the younger, he will get him to play with him one way or another. So he wanted to avoid that as it will get his clothes dirty and he didn't want to get scold by his designer.

" C'mon, Just few photos and we are free to go ", Jimin said wrapping his hands around the younger ones which were on his waist.

" Fine but you have to get me an ice cream ", Jungkook said interviewing their fingers.

" What ? Why me ?", Jimin asked confused.

" Cause you refused to play with me ", Jungkook said with a cheeky grin.

" But why can't you ask others to play with you ", Jimin asked looking around to spot rest of members.

Said members were sitting few feet away, getting their make up off as their photoshoot is done. In fact only Taehyung and Hoseok were getting their make up off. Rest were heading to changing room to get their outfit off and get on comfortable clothes on. Only him and Jungkook were in their outfits as others were done and were changing.

Jimin cause he had couple of solo photoshoots left and Jungkook hasn't change cause he was clinging to him. He knew Jungkook will have to stay until he was done as they often ride in same car.

" I'm done Jiminie ", an fresh looking Taehyung skipped over to them and attached himself to hug Jimin from front.

" Oh Tae, let me gooo. Jungkook is already heavy and you are adding more wait ", Jimin complained as he was squished as two maknae hugged him for both sides as a sandwich bread.

Jungkook and Taehyung just laughed as he pouted at them. An click was heard as Hoseok came close with his phone out to capture their photos. He was also in his regular clothes.