Mine 16

With that, the Judge asked for the footage which they provided and a short footage was played in which they could see Dae-hyung going inside the bathroom then coming out after fifteen minutes

After that they called security guards who were on duty today to confirm Jimin's statement that they did in fact see him inside the bathroom or going or coming out of the bathroom. They even confirm his behaviour by constantly hovering near Jimin.

The court judge after listening to everyone announced they will set a date later in the week to disclose the suspect's punishment after they finished reviewing more footage.

Members waited until the courtroom was empty then they celebrated, hugging each other, yelling in happiness with their lawyer. Then they decided they should celebrate today's victory in a restaurant.

So they reserved one and went to their house for a quick change of clothes as they didn't want to show up in suits as they wore suits to the court today. They invited their lawyer to dinner as well but he said he has plans so it was just 7 of them.

Now they are seated in a restaurant which offers privacy in their normal jeans and shirts or T-shirts. They already ordered their food as they have been here before and knows what dish is best.

Now they are talking as they wait for the food. The restaurant theme is quite simple but cool. Black furniture with dark brown walls and decoration which gives a cosy vibe. And they have curtain booths which gives them privacy to eat.

Their table is decorated with candles and with soft music, occasionally hearing their own songs, the outing more like a date. Jimin looks around others as they converse and smiles, his bandmates are really nice people and he loves them so much.

“ This feels oddly like a date “, Jimin giggles.

The conservation pauses and members process what Jimin said. Jimin blinks and covers his mouth.

“ Did I say that aloud ?”, he gasps.

Members laughed. “ You are right though, this is like a date “, Hoseok says smiling at him.

“ True true, I would totally bring you here for a date “, Taehyung winks at Jimin.

Jimin giggled as members agreed with Taehyung. Their waiter drops off their food and they dig in. Plenty of dishes to try as they eat and swallow with alcohol.

“ Here “, Jungkook fills up wine for Jimin.

Jimin rises eyebrow at him, he could have done that by himself.

“ What ? You said that this is a date so let me treat you “, Jungkook smirks.

Jimin blushed and sipped the wine to hide his blush, quickly eating another bite.

Yoongi followed Jungkook and quietly filled Jimin's plate with more food and stared at him until Jimin chuckled and ate dramatically.

Members now caught on and started to flirt with him, as Jin made several jokes, Namjoon who sat on his left, placed a hand behind his chair, Jungkook kept his left hand in his knees.