CHAPTER 6

⚠️ WARNING: uhh a little bit matured at the end ⚠️

'I'm getting deja vu' i thought . We are again in the main hall waiting for the pricess . Rein de challa.  The soldiers are already here with a trained set of knights. ' they want to form an alliance or a war that's too much people' i thought but shut it  when I saw her enter .

Coming through the door was a blinding light like the sun just entered the air picked up it's pace throwing red roses everywhere then she entered like a goddess herself witha face of an angel and confidence like no other . There she is ....

Rein de challa

Rein de challa

[ She is the protagonist because she deserve to be if  you have webtoon then you should know her . I <3 heewon ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ ]

She came infront of us and smile brightly . My mouth was wide  and eyes open I'm pretty sure i must be looking like an idiot but it doesn't matter . How can somebody be soo beautiful.

I went out of my trace when I felt eye on me . Or maybe eyes.

I looked away from the MC and

The duke eronis
The crown prince sharen
The second prince lorél
.....
And even the princess

Looking at me .
' waah- why are they not looking at the MC why are they looking at me ' i thought 💭🤔 .

"You might wanna close your mouth honey~" the princess said with that sweet honey voice of her.

" Ah-um ...i-i will show yo-you to your ch-chamber" i said and cursed myself for shuttering.  Rein just smile at me sweetly .

"No" eronis said glaring at me with those cold eyes . ' huh.....omg yes did he like her .... Finally I would be free' i thought but his next sentence ruined all of my chances for having my escape.

" The future duchess would not be doing these normal jobs" he said snaking his arm on my waist.

"That's right the future queen of Rowan  would not be escorting people's" sharen said glaring at the duke

"My princess won't be doing this " lorél said emphasizing on my .

Now they were glaring at each like they are challenging each other for a war . The tension was thick between us the princess looked like she was having fun with the amusement in her eye. I decided to break the tension.

" Well nothing is officially , I'm still Leith's caretaker , and i never said Yes to any of you" i said and motioned the princess to follow me . They all glare at me . 'if looked could kill' i said gettin a deja vu again.

-------------------------------------

We reached her chambers i showed her the bathroom and all . I went to take my leave but her hand stopped me from opening the door .

" Well that was a quite show everyone put there~" she said .

"Ahh well I'm sorry about that.....?" I said confused.

" Oh no no that was an absolute entertainment I'll make sure to add good words about dragons to my father " she said all but giggled too.

"Ah thank you i guess .... I-i'll take my leave now" i said but her hand on arm stopped me .

" No no honey you're not going anywhere" she whispered in ear her back touching mine the heat radiating from her making me sweat . I just froze there unable to move like the time has stopped me .

She brushed my hair aside and got close to my ear " you are mine"  she said and licked the back of my ear . She then proceed to take my earlobe in her mouth and sucked . HARD .I whimpered . I could feel her smirked against my ear. Her hands roamed around my body grabbed my breast and squeezed it .

But A knock interuped her .

"Ugh" she said giving my breast another warning squeeze and went to opened the door it was lorél. He was standing there tapping his foot against the floor impatiently. .

" What do you need" she said angrily ." Well i saw y/n went in you were talking time so I came here." He said .

" Beside that my brother and that eronis are having a meeting it's about the allience we need you too so c'mon get moving" he said .

"Uff" she said and came to me . I was still in shock i don't know what's going on . She shoved her face in my hair and said  "I'll come soon honey~, don't let anyone else touch you untill then or you'll face punishment~ *giggles* " .

Lorél also got away but not before giving me a lovesick look .

The door closed with a loud bang . That seems to put me out of my trace. My breathing was not heavy infact  it was low like I'm not even breathing. My brain was just processing what happened . My heart was going down in my guts . And finally i let the tears fall from my face .

' the heroin who was brave who I admired even her .............'

It felt like there was no more escape for me now . It felt like i was in a dark room with no door or light just walls . It felt.....It Felt......horrible . Like i got betrayed or something.

But now that i know that having MC would do no good for me it'll just have me in more trouble .  Now My path , my goal was clear .

To escape no matter what
To leave
To live
Any if necessary...
Then to kill....