Excitement

One day in late May, about eight months after we first started my feminization lessons, I was at my job in the local upscale department store, stocking shelves and putting together some displays. We were getting the store ready for Mother's Day shopping season.

As I worked I began to think about mom and the gift I had wished to give her. The more I pondered it, the more I began to think I could really pull it off, that I was truly ready to do it.

After several hours I had convinced myself that I was for sure, ready to give mom her gift. It would be the greatest Mother's Day gift she could ever receive.

Excited about coming to the decision that I finally felt ready to do this, I excitedly called Sirena on my break to tell her.

She agreed I was ready and extremely excited about me finally deciding to do what she had been preparing me for over the last eight months.

I could tell she was jumping up and down as she excitedly squealed through the phone.

Once Sirena got control of her emotions, she immediately began to make plans.

"Okay, now this means we need to go shopping. Aren't you off tomorrow?"

"Yeah."

Good, we can go to the mall after school. You can't make your debut in borrowed clothes. Oh no girl, you gotta do this in your very own style. You gotta have your own outfits if you want to do this right," she breathlessly responded.

Well, she didn't waste any time either. The very next day, since I didn't have to work, we headed to the local mall right after school. I was of course, extremely nervous about being out in public dressed up as a girl because it was something I had yet to do.

We hurried from school to Sirena's house to quickly get me into a pair of her leggings with a cute little skirt over them and a thin sleeveless top, a padded bra, a pair of flats, a short ponytail and makeup. We then took the bus to the mall.

Immediately, Sirena began to go all out, dragging me into one store after another. Trying on outfit after outfit. I don't think I had ever been inside that many stores, in this or any other mall. I know I have never tried that many different outfits on in all the rest of my life, combined.

Sirena was definitely on a mission.

When we entered Sexy Cookie Lingerie Shop, it didn't take long for the sales lady to sense something was up and she didn't beat around the bush about asking either. She just came right out and asked if I was a boy.

I was surprised that she had figured it out since, of all the other stores we had been in, no other sales clerk had appeared to think that I was anything other than a normal girl. Not even the sales clerks in Today's Girl Dress Shop seemed to suspect anything. (Yes, I happen to know the rumor about what people say TG Dress Shop really is, but I saw no evidence of that.)

The Sexy Cookie sales lady told us that I wasn't the first boy like me to come into her store, and wouldn't be the last. She then told us that she was fascinated by boys like me.

She had a talent for putting me at ease and as Sirena looked for the perfect bra, I began to tell the sales lady about the past eight months. When I told her I was going to give my mother a daughter for Mother's Day, she got super excited.

"Girl, you cannot wear a pretty bra without a perky, natural pair of breasts to fill the cups out," she told me as she took my hand and led me to the back of the store.

The next five minutes were spent with her deciding what size I should be. After taking my measurements, she asked, "What size are your mother's breasts?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I have no idea," I admitted.

"She's probably about a 36D," provided Sirena, as she walked in carrying a dozen or so bras of varying cuts and styles, on hangers.

"Oh, well in that case, at your age and body type, I can see you with a B cup. Hmmm, D, C, B, 32, 34, ahh here we are, 34B." She pulled out a box, opened it, and held it up, reveling a pair of rather realistic flesh-colored silicone breast forms. "Let's try these."

Sirena looked at the hangers of bras she now held, "Well, so much for these, they won't work now, they're all C's."

"Let's go find several bras in the right size and get you in them so we can see just how you'll look with them," The sales lady offered, with a twinkle in her eyes.

Once she found several she was satisfied with, she had me try each one of them on with the breast forms. This was a unique experience that, although it took quite some time, I can look back and say I really enjoyed. I even had Sirena take lots of photos so that I could share the experience with mom, later on.

Once the sales lady and Sirena had decided on what they thought was the perfect bra for the occasion, I was pushed into trying on several different styles of panties. At first, I was quite apprehensive about walking out of the security of the dressing room, feeling completely exposed in a pair of panties and a bra. It wasn't long though, before I got over my shyness.

The two other sales ladies in the store and one very flamboyant sales guy had found out about me and thought it was awesome what I was doing. So, with encouragement, I began to try everything they suggested and strutted around showing it off for them. But not before the gay guy pulled me aside and taught me how to tuck to get rid of my bulge.

When we were done and I saw the bill, my heart sank. There was no way I could afford the expensive bras and panties that had been chosen for me and be able to buy the breast forms, too.

Placing her hands on my cheeks, Mona the sales girl looked me in the eyes, "Now is that anyway for my newest model to act? You give me enough good day's worth of modeling and sales floor work and we'll call it even. I've been looking for a fresh face for the spring and summer sales flyers and I think you just might be it."

"She'll do it," Sirena chimed in. "Please, Samaria?"

Samaria?!? I repeated it to myself. Samaria. And again, Sa-mar-aaa.

I kinda liked the sound of it. I looked down at the items, then over at Sirena, and smiled. "Okay, I'll do it."

I couldn't believe it but I had just agreed to work at Sexy Cookie, on my next few days off.