𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Începe de la început

"Swallow it." He whispered in a low and husky tone that made me choke on it and have my eyes land on the playful smirk on his face.

"Stop it." I chuckled after I managed to swallow the beer properly.

"Tastes good, huh?" He grinned.

"Angelo, stop." I laughed as I leaned against his chest and slapped his bare and sun-kissed bicep.

"You know you like it..." He teased, with his hands traveling up my thighs to my lower back. I couldn't help but keep laughing at his playful attempts to get me in the mood.

"Yeah, not when Rafael is around. You know it." I added with a bit of more seriousness.

"Yeah, yeah. No traumatizing him." Angelo mocked.

"Don't do that."

"Don't do that."

"Angelo..."

"Gabriella..."

My eyes squinted at him, who stifled a few laughs and struggled to keep a straight face. I decided to distract him by taking his chin between my fingers and lifting it so I could press my lips to his.

His hands were instantly wandering my neck and waist, but I learned it was just his way of kissing. I enjoyed it, though. Having the opportunity to be with someone like him. Angelo knows when to be playful, when to be serious, and when to kill. That, I love about him.

He was gentle, even though his bulky muscles and large frame made him seem like the rough type. I could stay like that, with my lips pressed to his and our arms wrapped around each other forever and wouldn't get tired of him.

"Um." Isabella's voice caused us to pull away and glance over to her, who awkwardly stood by the stairs. "I just came for some sunscreen..."

My sister was quick to shuffle through her bag and grab the sunscreen, then began to go down the stairs as fast as possible. The large bump didn't really help her when it came to speed, but she managed.

"Careful!" I called out, earning a loud "Uh-huh!" from her.

After that, Angelo and I decided to come down to the main deck and I pulled my sundress over my head so I could join Xavier in the water. At least not before shoving Denise in with him.

"What the fuck Gabriella!?" She argued.

"Loser." I laughed as I let my hair down. She just flipped me off and swam over to Xavier, who encouraged her to come closer by saying that there were no sharks.

My eyes widened and I had to hold my breath when Angelo suddenly grabbed me and he pulled me with him as he dived into the ocean. He let me go once we were underwater and I lost sight of him.

When I went up to the surface and looked around, I screeched at the feeling of something crawling up my leg. It felt like a hand pulled me back underwater and then I realized it was Angelo, who smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes and took his chain between my fingers, pulling him close. Our lips touched, but I had to swim back up to catch my breath. He followed suit and wrapped his arms around me, placing soft kisses along my shoulder.

"I get that you're whipped but stop, man. Not in front of Rafael your horny shit." Luciano groaned from beside Mateo, who was trying to get Rafael to say a bad word. In the process, he slapped the back of Mateo's head.

"Ho- ... o-Ony!" Rafael giggled out with the brightest and most innocent smile.

Everyone in the water and yacht went silent. Even Nathan stopped the jet ski and stared over to us.