Jisoo's name was called out next before it was Rosie.

" Roseanne, I like all s-seafood" Rosie replies nervously, we all give her a smile after, telling her she did good.

" Lalisa, I like potatoes" Lisa said, her tone more on the softer side. We all gave her a thumbs up which made her smile afterwards. It's nice to encourage and be there for my best friends, just like they have always been there for me.

" I'm Y/n, I like ramen" I reply when my name is called out. Just like that, the teacher calls out everyone's names and once we have all marked our attendance she moves onto the next step which was something I was already super eager for.

Making new friends.

6 Years Ago

" Mama, I'm leaving for the party!" I yell out loud, she shouts back telling me to enjoy and I smile - picking up my shoulder bag before unlocking my phone to see a message from Jennie, telling me she's outside.

I couldn't wait to have a fun night, after all the work school has been giving us - I really needed this. I quickly put on my low heels before leaving the house, being careful to not trip when walking down the stairs to the porch. Once I'm down, I look up straight to see Jennie in her yellow Lamborghini Sián FKP 37, this girl is so damn rich.

I wave to them and they wave back, all of them checking me out from head to toe with their eyes as I walked towards the car. Lisa, Rosie and Jisoo sat in the back leaving the passenger seat for me so I went to the other side of the car and opened the door before sitting down and buckling my seat belt. All the others looked flawless, their hair and makeup done and I could tell Jennie helped them with their outfits.

" You look gorgeous" Lisa compliments me, making me giggle as I smile at the compliment - my ego getting a boost.

" You all look flawless" I compliment them all too, we all laugh and have small talk while Jennie drives us to the party house, all of us ready to get super drunk and have the time of our lives.

Once we reach the house, the sound of loud faint music fills our ears, the adrenaline already beginning to get pumped through my veins. Jennie parks the car and we all get out, ready to go inside but before I could take a step, I felt a hand grabbing my forearm making me confused as I look back.

It's Jisoo.

" Yah y/n, put this cardigan on - there are too many people here. Don't get me wrong, you look gorgeous but the dress is too revealing and there will be many drunk guys. I don't want something bad to happen to you" Jisoo says, all of the others agreeing with her.

I frown.

" It's fine guys, it's not like I can't defend myself. The cardigan will ruin my whole outfit, come on - let's just go have fun!" I say, attempting to pull my arm away from Jisoo's grip but she didn't budge - neither did the others.

They have acted like this a couple of times, and I understand them. They are just a little protective of their best friend and there is nothing wrong with that - but they act like I'm a lost puppy and I can't fight. I don't care about the dirty looks I'll get, why should I care? I'm not going to let some pervert eyes stop me from living my life.

" We aren't going y/n, not until you wear the cardigan. We just want you to be safe." Rosé said, seriously. I rolled my eyes but agreed, I wasn't gonna ruin the night for everyone - I just wanted to have fun.

And knowing them, they meant every word they said about not going until I wore it so why argue.

I took the cardigan from Rosé and put it on me, giving them a sarcastic smile.

" Happy?" I ask, a hint of annoyance in my voice and I know they heard it - they just chose to ignore it.