chapter 19

Jungkook's pov

I woke from sunlight hitting my face but when I tried to get up my but there was a strong arm around my waist and when I turned I saw Taehyung sleeping I tried to get up but lower part of the body hutted like hell then I remembered the night before what had been happened, I don't know why but I was blushing hard remembering those thoughts but then Taehyung woke up.
"Where are you trying to go? Huh!."
Taehyung said in a sleepy voice.
"I was just trying to get up and ready for collage"
I said not knowing any other reason than that.
"It's Sunday today."
He said in a much deeper voice and in a minute he was over me.
"Wh-what a-are yo-you d-doing?"
I sluttered he smirked and smashing he's lips into mine I was shocked by the sudden interaction but I closed my eyes and kiss him.

Smut

Third person pov

After a few minutes Taehyung started to go rough on jungkook and he bite jungkook's lips he gasped as Taehyung let his tongue in to explore every corner of jungkook's mouth. Suddenly Taehyung stopped and just went of the room like nothing happened as Jungkook was a blushing and shocked mess.

After a few failed attempts of jungkook trying to get up he gave up at this time Taehyung saw him giving up and chuckled.
"You can't get up" Taehyung said
"You think?" Jungkook said out of sarcasm. Taehyung picked up jungkook in him arms in bridal style as you know jungkook was blushing *like what did you expect* Taehyung took him down stairs as he made jungkook sit on the counter.

"What do you want to eat?" Taehyung asked as he noticed the jungkook's pink cheeks.
"Ummm........pancakes?"jungkook said still not sure if it was a good idea.
"Uh ok?" Taehyung said but before he could start he kissed jungkook's lips it was a short kiss after kissing he went to do the pancakes like nothing happened jungkook was shocked at his duality.

Time skip after breakfast (lazy author)

Jungkook's pov

After eating breakfast Taehyung carried me to the couch to watch a movie or a TV show.
"What should we watch?" Taehyung asked
"I don't know!" Jungkook said confused.
"How about ' stranger things '?" Taehyung asked
"Yes!" Jungkook said instantly clapping his hand and showing his bunny teeth. Taehyung was sure that he was getting diabetes because of jungkook's sweetness.

Until..........

I do love to leave Cliffhanger so sorry if you guys don't like it but my exams are finally over and I don't have to worry about school for the next 2 months but anyway I purple you guys bye 💜💜💜💜.