chapter 10

Next day

Taehyung pov

It was 5 in the fucking morning I got a phone call from an unknown number I picked it up.

OTP

Tae: hello

???: We have jungkook with us. If you want him come alone to the jungle.

Call ended

When I heard the name Jungkook I got up immediately he told me to come to the jungle I took my car keys and ran down stairs while I was running I call Namjoon and said what happened he said he will come.

Jungkook's pov

I woke up to see my grandparents and I tied up to a chair my head hurt like I got hit by a car, my hands were tied up with a rope idk why I had a sharp ring on my finger but it helped a lot it took me about 10 minutes to untie the rope but it was worth it at the end.

I untied the rope from my grandparents hands and legs then I checked outside to clear if someone was there or not and then went out from the back door. Me and my grandparents ran out to the end of the jungle to find a road. We walked along to road for about 10 minutes until we saw a car pull up I waved at the car but I was shocked to see who it was.

It was Taehyung he ran and hugged me till the point where I can't breathe without saying a word we got in to the car and drove to the city.

I was standing in front of his house I was about to say something like 'why did you bring us here ' before I speak he spoke "you guys are going to stay here for a few days because it's not safe outside" I shut my mouth.

Taehyung pov

I was going to the jungle when I saw jungkook with his grandparents walking on the road I stopped the car gave them a hug and drove to the city it was a silent ride.

I left them in my house and said "you guys are going to stay here for a few days because it's not safe outside" I said walking in.

Guys I can't sleep so I updated this is not soo good but I think it's fine but anyway I purple you guys bye 💜💜💜💜💜💜.