chapter 2

Jungkook pov

We were out of our collage walking along the road talking with jin, J hope, jennie, rosie, Lisa and jisoo oh, Lisa is a nice girl but whenever she is around rosie she turns quite and frozen red same goes to rosie whenever she's around Lisa well I think they have a crush on eachother.

We were sitting on our table talking when I saw a handsome man walking in with three other men but God was he good looking.[idk how to discribe the man but I will put up a photo]

[idk how to discribe the man but I will put up a photo]

He sat on a table then.
"Hey what are you thinking about?" Jin asked looking at me suspiciously " nothing stop looking at me like that" Jin saw the direction I was seeing in his jaw dropped. Then all of my friend looked at that direction there were all shocked except for Lisa and Rosie." Guys those are my brothers"Rosie said"what are they doing here?" Lisa said I was shocked af.

Teahyung's pov

Me, jimin, Namjoon and suga walked into the restaurant we took a seat near the window.
"Guys my sister is here, what is she doing here?"Namjoon said while sipping coffee, suga looked over to see his sister too" yea my sister is here too"

Third person pov

The four looked over at jungkook's table, Jungkook was frozen with Jin until Jin realized jimin was there with the boys. He ran up to them and hugged jimin then jimin realized Jin was his child hood friend. "Hey jimin long time no see"Jin said"where the hell have you been I couldn't see you anywhere" jimin said smiling at Jin while Namjoon was checking out Jin top to bottom, suga was about to go to sleep while teahyung kept on watching jungkook. Jungkook was talking to Jhope and the four girls talking to eachother.

Well you read a crap again this dumbass is trying not to make any mistakes so please if you see any mistakes forgive me please. Bye guys purple you 💜 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.