chapter 9

Guys I'm sorry for the late update I'm busy and I will not tell you what I'm busy with but been 4 days since I updated so sorry about that I will try to update this story as much as possible I want to finish this story anyways read the story bye.

Taehyung pov

I left jungkook to his grandparents house and went home, I saw Jhope on the couch sleeping I sat down beside him he woke up "where are the others" I asked he looked at me and said "well Jin and Namjoon are locked in one room, yoongi and jimin in one room, jisoo and jennie in one room and Lisa and Rosie in one room so I became alone until you came how about we both get lo-""stfu no what ever you say" I said cutting him off "you can spend the night here pick one bedroom and go to sleep" I said and left.

Jungkook's pov

Taehyung dropped me at my grandparents house and left I went in side ate dinner and slept because I knew my grandparents were sleeping because they sleep at 8pm it was already 10pm so I went to sleep thinking about Taehyung kissing me and doing other stuff and went to sleep like that.

Time skip

Jungkook's pov

Next day was Sunday so I can do what I want to do. But suddenly someone came into my house and dragged my grandparents out of the house I tried to get them but they took me too, they put something on my face then my vision got blurry and I fell asleep.

Third person pov

They took jk and his grandparents to an old house in the jungle and tied jk and his grandparents and called someone.

OTP
???- boss we have them

Good take care of them they are money or death. -???

???- yes boss

Call ended

Ok guys how is it and again sorry for the late update it's been hard to write because of writers block anyway I purple you guys bye 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.