Chapter 32

A week had past and I hadn't been to school. I was back in the state of depression I was in before. I just laid in bed . I told my mom about the situation and she was just as angry as I was . To make things worse I still haven't told Nate about the baby. I hated him and Cass so much. I wanted to get them back for what they did to me. If I'm being honest, I wanted them DEAD.

Lexi had been keeping me updated on how Cassie had been acting. I'm guessing she told Nate and he didn't give her the reaction she wanted which one day caused her to try to slit her neck with a bottle opener. Idiot .

I decided to take a shower after a few days of not doing so. It took so much of me to wash myself . All I could think about was the situation. I began to cry as I sat on the shower floor, letting the water hit my body. Suddenly I got an alert from my phone . I reached over grabbing it from the toilet set and read the message.

Can I see you? We need to talk.
Fuck nate 6:33pm

I gather myself up as I put on some clothes. I throw on a hoodie and a pair of jeans along with my vans. I hopped in my car and head to Nate's . I wasn't even sure if that's where he was but I didn't care . I hated him but I wanted him to explain himself . I also had to tell him about the baby. Once I arrived I just sat in his drive way waiting .

I texted him and told him I was there . He didn't respond but he shortly pulled up in his truck behind me. He hops out of his truck and motions for me to come in the house. I follow behind him as we head to his bedroom. Shutting the door behind me he doesn't say anything as he removes his shoes .
I stood by the door with my arms folded.

" You can sit down." He says with his back turned to me.

"No, this will be short and easy. All I want to know is why. Why would you fuck my best friend ? Out of anyone you could fuck you want to fuck her ? Why ? You're a piece of shit."

"Can you just let me explain?"

"No ! There is no explanation! You fucked my bestfriend because your a fucking man whore who can't keep his dick in his pants! I swear you're the most foul person I've ever met in my fucking life! I fucking hate y—."

I'm cut off as Nate pushes me against the door with his hands around my neck. I try to peel his hands from my neck but it's no use. This wasn't the person that I loved. He had snapped . He throws my body to the ground as he raises his hand in the air and as he's about to hit me I yell,

"Nate I'm pregnant!"

The room goes silent besides me gasping for air. I crawl to the other side of the room with my back against the wall.
Nate just stands there watching me. He looked as if he's seen a ghost .I grab my neck massaging it hoping it doesn't bruise.

"You're — you're what?"

"Pregnant." I whisper with my head between my legs.

He paces back in forth before banging his fist on his desk. He then throws everything off the desk scaring me even more .

Once he calms down, he says , "Y/N I'm not ready for a baby."

"You think I want a baby with you after you've hurt me so many times ? And now you've fucked my bestfriend? You think I want to raise a child with you after you almost just killed me?!"

"Why would you not tell me this before ?"

"What difference does it make Nate?! I'm keeping this baby with or without you, preferably without you! Fuck you Nate." I say as I head for the door.

Nate grabs my arm as he falls to his knees. He begins to sulk into my hip as my hand is still on the door knob.

"Nate please just let me go. Please."

He does so and I leave him there on the floor crying . I didn't feel bad. He'd put me through hell. I hated him so much. I wasn't going to raise a baby around this . This isn't love. This isn't what I deserved.

In love with a bad boyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara