Chapter 18

"Don't stop Y/N , it feels so good." Nate moans as I swirl my tongue around his tip.

I loved knowing I could make the Nate Jacobs so vulnerable . Every reaction he made was because of me and what I did. I had all the power , the control that he usually displays. I was the alpha.

I took his entire member into my mouth while giving him eye contact. Nate throws his head back as his toes curl meaning he was close . I kept doing what I was doing , going up and down , making sure to stroke him with my hands which sent him over the edge. Nate releases his juices into my mouth as his chest heaves up and down.

I swallow the juices as Nate grabs me and picks me up and sets me on the bathroom counter . He pushed his cosmetics out of the way as the back of my head hits the mirror. He slides my torso closer to the edge of the sink to allow for easier access. 

Slowly , he slides his dripping wet member into me, causing us to both let our moans fill the bathroom. I grab onto his neck as he props himself up using his hands on the mirror behind me. He builds up his pace once he made sure I was comfortable.

"Fuck I love you Y/N."

"I love you." I reply while taking him all in.

The more Nate pounded me the more I went into a trance. My grip on him grew tighter as I dug my nails into his skin leaving tiny scratches on his back. Nate grabs me around my throat lightly, as he breathes up and down my neck. My eyes began to roll to the back of my head as Nate fucked me silly.

I could feel myself reaching my climax when Nate pulls out of me. He pulls me off the counter, turns me away from him and pushes my body back over the cold counter . Nate slides himself into me as he gathers my strands of hair with a tight grip. With the other hand he cups my face as his pushes in and out of me.

As this goes on all of his toiletries have been knocked to the ground , I know he's probably gonna get some noise complaints by the way he has me screaming his name. I didn't care though, the dick was too good.

"I'm about to cum baby." I tell Nate as he gives me a few more pumps before ejaculating himself . Nate didn't stop himself fast enough as I felt a gush of liquid fill me up from inside. Once we quickly realized what he had did, we just looked at each other . I don't think neither of us cared in that moment.

We finally built up enough energy to hop into the shower . We washed each other's body as Hrs and Hrs by Muni Long played from the speaker. I loved the intimacy in Nate and I's relationship. He made me feel good, he made me feel wanted . After about an hour of running up the water bill we decided to get out . Nate and I crawl into his bed naked, knowing we wouldn't have any one barge in on us. It was the weekend and Nates parents are on a seven day honeymoon cruise in Mexico.

I liked having the house to just us, it kind of made me think about our future home and how it would be. A perfect family . I lay my head on his chest as Nate begins to slowly drift off.

"Nate? Did you nut in me?"

"I'm not sure, everything happened so fast . Do you wanna take a plan B? We can go get one ."

"No it's fine I think it's just me being paranoid."

"Are you sure? Aren't you on birth control?"

"I am."

"Alright then you're good babe."

I lay my head back on his chest as we both fall asleep.

After a few hours of resting our eyes I wake up to see Nate not beside me. I pat my hand around the bed trying to feel for him in the dark but he for sure wasn't there . I click on the Bessie lamp, while rubbing my eyes. I hop out of bed throwing on one of his large T-shirts and my underwear.

"Nate?" I call out but get no response.

I open up the bedroom door, the entire house pitch black. I click a few lights on to guide myself throughout the house , I wasn't completely confident in knowing the house just yet. I finally make it downstairs and Nate is sitting there , with a bottle of tequila in one hand and his phone in the other .

 I finally make it downstairs and Nate is sitting there , with a bottle of tequila in one hand and his phone in the other

"Nate what are you doing it's four in the morning."I say sitting on the other end of the couch.

Nate was watching some cheesy soap opera, his breath smelled of alcohol and I just knew something was wrong . Anytime Nate drunk alcohol I knew it meant no good.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

Nate clicks off the tv with the remote and unlocks his phone. He holds it to me face and on the screen shows a video of Josh and some girl getting hit from behind. I raise an eyebrow until I finally understand what Nate was getting at . The girl resembled me from behind .

"Nate that's not me I swear, Josh and I never had sex!"

"Then why is everyone saying it's you? Y/N? Huh? Even he's saying it's you! Don't fucking lie to me you and this person have the same back dimples same figure and all. You can't tell me that's not you! The whole school has this video of you getting railed by a dude you barely know!"

Nate tosses the bottle to the ground as it breaks into a million tiny pieces. Tears began to fill my eyes at the site of his rage. Every vain popped from his forehead to his arms and hands. He huffed and puffed as he paced back and forth.

"Nate it's not me! Why don't you believe me!"

"Because you're a whore and that's what whores do! You don't think I heard about you and all your stories from sophomore year? Yeah Maddie told me all of your little stories! You know what? You're fuckin dead to me."

"You don't mean that."

Nate gets eye level with me. "Oh no I do. I mean it. me and you? Done."

Nate clinched his jaw and fist as he spat the harsh words in my face.

"What are you gonna hit me? Hm? Your gonna beat me? Do it Nate. That'll show how much of a man you really are."

Nate chuckles before saying " and this video shows how much of a whore you really are."

I brush him away from me as I run upstairs to pack my things . I just wanted to get far away from Nate. At this point, he didn't believe me so fuck it. Fuck him , and fuck this relationship. I throw on some warmer clothes as tears ran down my face. As I came back down stairs , Nate sat on the couch in the same position I first found him except without the bottle .
I take one last look at him before shutting the door.