Everything you wanted

I left Eret's house with dumbfounded thoughts and a saddened face.

His parents actually said that I couldn't be friends with their son anymore because I was a bad influence on him. They told me that, while Eret was standing behind them looking into my eyes not daring to cut them off or interject.

If that's the way this friendship was going to be then so be it.

Why? You may ask and that's simple.

I'm going to spill everyone of Eret's dirty little secrets to his parents and then see how he feels. He did the same to me and I almost got kicked out. I'll move away so that he can never find me and I'll be free to do what I want. My parents won't know where I am, my 'friends' won't know where I am, and I won't tell them where I am going. Then they will never have to worry about me.

I opened up the car door and slammed it shut after getting out. I walked up to the house door and pushed it open. Almost immediately, my sister noticed something was off with my aura or something because came rushing over.

"Funds, what's wrong?" Nikki placed a hand softly onto my shoulder.

"They aren't going to let me see him again. I helped him get back in line and not skip class, I even took tine out of my day to tutor him. He was a good friend. How do you expect me to feel about this?" I responded in a harsher tone than I needed to, not had I meant it to come out that way.

I saw a glimpse of sadness rush over her face. "I'm sorry, I didn't meant to yell..." I pulled her into a tight hug, practically pushing my emotions aside to comfort her.

I mean maybe they made the right choice in keeping Eret away from me. Maybe they made a wrong choice, it's something they can take back so easily. I'm not going to do anything about it, not that I could. But I am staying pissed at his parents and him, for reasons.

-

Opening the door to my house the pristine fluffy tails walked inside gracefully as I followed suit. "Yona, Yuna, this will be your temporary new home..You have to deal with it, I don't have anyone set up to take care of you yet my little ladies." I unclipped their leashes and smiled as they just stood there, with black beady eyes, looking at the beds which I am holding.

"I'll put them down." I laughed and closed the door.

-

I was reading a book in the school library, when two hands slammed down on each side of me.

The person behind me pressed his chest to the back of my head and moved his hands to pull the book out of mine.

"Floris..." My head immediately snapped up, catching the color of brown hair in my vision. A hand was placed on my chin, keeping me in the awkard neck postion. Then I was pushed forward, my cheek squished against the table. "What are you-"

"Shut your mouth you immbisoĺ." The person said in a soft, disgruntled voice.

I opened my eyes up to noticed a tail swishing behind them.

"Who are you?" I asked in a hushed voice, going against the others wishes.

They laughed.

"You honestly don't know who I am?" There was evidence of a short scoff. I was turned to lay on my back, my legs spread apart and wrapped around someone's waist.

I gasped, gazing at the person's face before sitting up and pulled over to him. "Alastair."

My wrists were being held tightly by his, laying against his chest. "W-what are you doing?" I asked him looking up slowly only to realize there wasn't much distance between our faces.

My eyes glanced at his lips for a split second then back up at his eyes. "What are you-", I was cut off by a soft pair of lips gently giving mine a peck.

"I've wanted to do that for a long time." I felt my cheeks heat up and I look away. "...You could've just asked..." I muttered and bit my lip.

He pushed me down on my back and I let out a small gasp. "W-what, are you g-going to do?" I worriedly asked.

"Are you worried, for once, about what I can do?" Alastair smirked and I quickly shook my head.

He let out a breathy laugh, then looked me right in the eye. "I think it's fun that hat I can scare you without going anything to you."

"You didn't and don't, you won't! Scare me." I said back and the latter laughed again.

"We'll just see about that."

I was flipped around on to my stomach, both of my hands pulled behind me and tied together.

"S-stop!" I struggled for a short amount of time only to be stopped. "Will you shut up? Like you don't have to enjoy this but maybe I want to."

My eyes widened, he... He was using... Me?

I stopped moving for a little bit, contemplating what I am going to do. I felt his hands pull my waist up into the air, his small, wordless hands.

I just gave up.

There is nothing I can do.

His hands slowly undid my belt and pulled it off taking his sweet, damn time.

I hated being played around with...

He pulled all of my closes off below my waist but my boxers. "Alastair... Please don't." I could always try. "What, you want this to be more romantic? Flower petals, red silk sheets, wine?" He scoffed, before adding, "It's wasted money and hazards." Slowly, Alastair sat me up.

"But, if that is what you want I can make it happen." I looked at him and then blushed. It'd be better than getting fucked on the table like this...

"Well partly." He added with a smirk as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

Alastair let out a laugh and slapped my bottom. I let out a yelp. "A-Alastair! What was that for?" I asked him. "I just wanted to hear what the noise between my hand and your ass was-"

"What the hell!" I sat up in bed panting softly wiping the sweat off of my forehead. I groaned, embarrassed with myself.. I didn't even want to look underneath the blankets. I already knew. I laid back down and sighed as I rolled onto my side, "Floris, let's just try to get some sleep."