New World

This is a more wholesome chapter because of a nostalgia run I'm doing. So listen to the MC Parody [the chapter title duh] while you read this, it will make it so much better.

Also, there are some ques, some places you need to read faster and some slower.

(TURN ON THE SONG NOW)

Pov. 1

It was like a dream, but not. It was more of a nightmare in some cases. At times I would be chased down by some sort of creature and it wouldn't stop chasing me until... Well, until I had fallen to the ground. Then it would slowly stalk me and then pounce.

Every single time, I woke up before the creature pounced on me, which was a good thing. But, I wanted to know what happened after that.

Did I die?

Did the creature let me live?

What happened to me?

I didn't have a clue.

There were questions that I had that were left very unanswered. Even so, that didn't stop me from trying my best to alter my dreams but to no avail, it never worked. Either the dream would be a different dream, or a would not dream at all. Sometimes, I get lucky and dream about that place, the place where the creature would chase me down. Sometimes, I could alter the dream a little bit, noticing the sharp teeth and piercing eyes that the creature had. I could never alter or anymore past that point.

But that all changed...

One night, while in my dream state I opened my eyes. I felt this weird feeling surround my body. Looking down at my hands and arms I noticed that they were no longer long and slender.

They were boxed and nubby.

(Totally unbeknownst to me)
I did not know what I was dreaming about, but I was happy that it was not about the freaky monster.

In my dream, there was something that I felt like I had to do. My head drew into the direction of a forest.

A very blocky forest.

As if instinct I ran over to the forest and punched a tree with my hand. It didn't hurt and the block on the tree started to break.

Soon I found myself making the wood into planks, turning that into a crafting table. I then made a wooden pickaxe.

I mined the stone.

I had no idea why I was doing this.

I just went with it.

Once I had a sword, axe, shovel, and a hoe made out of stone I ditched the mine. I picked up the crafting table I put down and ran off towards the sunset.

I looked around to see if I could find anything different than a flat grassy plain. That was until I spotted a roof of a wooden building.

Or at least that's what I thought it was...

In the spirit of curiosity, I made my way into the forest, making my way to the wooden building. I weaved through the thick area of trees, continuously looking around.

In the village, there were animals in pens and some had escaped.

Villagers were working hard hand in hand to round up the animals I decided to leave the village and bug them in their clean-up.