The Truth Untold

Stepbrothers?? Hmmm...
Trigger Warning: Mention of suicide, swearing, bullying, the accusation of sexual assault.

Fundy sat in the back of class next to a group of jocks. He didn't mind it because they were hot, but they were also dumb. In an all-boys school what else was he to look at, girls? Pfft- where? Sometimes, he felt like he was a girl in the mix of all these men. Not that he felt like he was in the wrong body, but his body was a bit curvier than there's would ever be. Being a guy with these features was a daily struggle, or at least for him. Sometimes he wished he was an actual girl and that he was in an all-girls school instead. Then he wouldn't have fo deal with all of this harassment. As of which the school did nothing about. Fundy had an hourglass-shaped waist and that went without even wearing a corset. He was on the shorter side and thin too. He felt like his whole shape was off and it didn't make any sense to him.

There were days that guys would walk by him in class and poke and prod him. There would be disgusting snide comments against him or the most often sexual remark. He was done with everything this school had to offer.

The teacher stood upfront teaching the class about the arrow dynamics of a vehicle and how that affects the gas mileage, adding in with the velocity and direction of the wind and the force that either pushed the car faster or slower. When the teacher got finished drawing the car, the bell for lunch rang. He turned around and waved his hand, signaling that everyone could go. Fundy got up out of his chair and walked down the steps to get to the door of the classroom along with everyone else. He only grabbed his phone because the class was split, one part before lunch and another after lunch.

Fundy always walked faster to lunch because he didn't want anything to happen in between the classroom and the lunchroom. Even so, it was best to stay as far away from the jocks that he can get, because they were the main source of his problem.

Fundy walked to the lunchroom, he waited in line until he got his lunch. The male sat down in a spot and he ate without a care in the world.

This was the time of day that the jocks couldn't have cared about him. They never did anything, they always let him eat his lunch in peace.

After lunch was a different story. One of the jocks, Clay, walked up to Fundy and by surprise pulled him into the bathroom. In the bathroom were four other jocks; Nick, Luke, Schlatt, and Liam. Fundy loomed around him, he figured he knew what was going to happen, but what happened surprised him.

That was a joke.

Fundy was right about what was gonna happen.

The jocks best him up, but they left his legs along. That was because of what they wanted to put on him. When the jocks were done beating Fundy, the boy was too out of strength to stop the guys from pulling off his pants.

He laid on the disgusting floor, he could overhear them talking about what color of skirt they should put him in.

One of the jocks, Liam walked over to him and looked down at him. "I would say the pink one."

Schlatt walked over and looked down at Fundy, "Are you sure? I'm thinking that he'd look best in the black. His skin is too pale to put in pink, it wouldn't suit him." Schlatt finished before he looked over at Clay and the others.

"Lime green it is then!"

The guys laughed.

-