Adopted Brother

Tw: Rape/smut (a small bit.)

This goes against the dsmp family tree lore.

When I was younger, my parents were blown up in a plane that was going to Hawaii. I watched with my two small, round, brown eyes as the plane disintegrated into a cloud of grey and orange, mixed with a little red.

My life was turned onto its side, thrown into a washing machine, beat by a broomstick, ripped apart, and taped back together. I had been put into many a foster home and nobody liked to have me around because they all claimed I was bad luck.

I didn't mean to set the bed on fire while playing with legos.

I didn't mean to cause the parakeet to kermit suicide and get hit by a car. She did that all on her own a cord, I know I closed and locked her cage door.

I was not the reason for the rat, bees, wasps, or mice infestation.

I never meant for lighting to strike the kit that I had gotten stuck in the tree. Causing the treehouse to burn down and fall into the neighbor's playset, creating a block fire that somehow burned everything but the house where the fire had started. A.k.a the house that I was living in.

And so on...

My life was consumed with screams and beatings and everything else that connected to the trauma of my youth.

Until one day, a few months after I turned 16. A nice couple walked into the house and was brought up to the older kids' room. There was me and 3 others who were in the room. The couple looked at me and smiled, "We'll take him."

At the time, those words sounded so much scarier than they were.

I was adopted into a large family of 8, (not including the parents) being one of the middle kids in the household.

Schlatt: the oldest, was a moody 20-year-old who didn't know what he wanted to do with his life.

Rebecca: the second oldest by 30 seconds. Not as moody as her twin, but she can get a really bad temper at times.

George: the almost through high school 18-year-old. Who plans on being the 'quiet one.'

Alastair: the quiet halfway 17-year-old, but still 16. He doesn't like talking to people.

(I would be right in the middle of these two.)

Grayson, the loud 11-year-old who was considered the iPad kid of the family. Exceptionally annoying.

Tomas, the
Luke, the 5-year-old boy, was scared of just about everything. For what reason? I have no clue.

Alyssa, the tiny 2-year-old, is in diapers and does not know basic manners. (I mean we can and can not blame her.)

The reason I was adopted into such a huge family was to give Da- Alastair another person around his age in the house. That way when George moves out it won't be just him alone with younger siblings. Alastair and I did make each other less lonely, which was nice.

After a year of me staying in the Soot Household, Alastair and I were roomed together because Schlatt was moving into the house and that put him with George. (Who would have formally been Alastair.)

It was late a Friday night and the kids had gone to Grandma's house, George and Schlatt had left on a camping trip with mom and dad.

Alastair had gone off to some party and he ended up getting a little buzz before he decided that it was best to go home. The party was boring and he would have rather done something else than stay there. He walked home, pushed open the window open and he climbed into the bedroom. What he did not expect to see was his adopted brother having sex with a senior.