After all, he was soft-hearted, he had only seen it last night.

    Thinking of Lin Mu's embarrassed expression after being deceived yesterday, Xu Weiran smiled.

    In the office, Chen Hao looked at the corner of his Bingshan CEO's mouth with a nice arc. Although it was not the kind of grinning smile, it was shocking enough.

    Xu Weiran put down the phone and leaned on the office chair, motioning Chen Hao to continue.

    Tomorrow evening at 7:30, you and Mr. Huo will have a dinner at Taoju. At 12:00 on Wednesday morning, you will attend the inauguration ceremony of the cultural town......

    ......

    Lin Mu and Shijing's The exchange seems to have stayed two months ago. She thanked him for recommending her to Shijing.

    It was actually a bit embarrassing at the time. The last one was Shijing asking her if she wanted to go to Haicheng next time, and the next one was her thanks a few days later.

    Fortunately, Shi Jing didn't ask, otherwise she wouldn't know how to answer. Rejection, it seems that she does not know what is good or bad; this is not to refuse! There is a lot of trouble later. Especially if Xu Weiran finds out, he will definitely be angry again!

    Lin Mu rushed to the set non-stop, just in time to finish work.

    "Long time no see." Shijing was still as elegant as a gentleman, and his smile was like a warm sunshine.

    Lin Mu still admires Shi Jing, being so gentle to everyone, and this kind of gentleness seems to be engraved in his bones. For example, let's be strict, no matter how gentle he smiles, you think he hides a knife in his smile and is a double-faced person.

    "I hope we have a more tacit understanding this time." Shi Jing stretched out a palm.

    "Okay." Lin Mu also stretched out a hand.

    The palms of the two were separated in the air.

    "Hugging You Again" mainly tells the story of the most enviable couple in Jingda Law School, who met again after being separated for many years because of incompatible personalities. The cold she met the enthusiastic him, and after a series of ridiculous events, she hugged each other again.

    This time, Lin Mu and Shi Jing cooperated for the second time, and they also played a pair, which made many audiences and fans who felt sorry for the pair of Meng Zikun and Chen Peisi after watching "The Rhythm of the Heart" were very excited.

    The Reuters photos of the two on the set were posted by fans on Weibo and immediately rushed to the hot search. Everyone feels that the two have a sense of CP, and many people began to hit CP.

    The role that Lin Mu is going to play this time is also very difficult. She wants to play a lawyer, and there are many professional terms in her lines, which is still difficult for Lin Mu, both in terms of understanding and memorizing the lines.

    Lin Mu, who was afraid of suddenly forgetting the words on the spot, often recited it until late at night, so that he always ignored Xu Weiran's WeChat.

    When the ringtone rang, Lin Mucai looked away from the script. Before he could speak, a low and pleasant voice entered his ears.

    "Why didn't you reply to WeChat?"

    "Ah? I was just reciting the script, but I didn't notice it." Lin Mu was on the speakerphone and clicked on WeChat. Sure enough, he found the message Xu Weiran sent two minutes ago.

    "What are you doing?" Lin Mu found that he seemed to like saying this.

    "I'm thinking of you." Xu Weiran's mood at this moment is not too beautiful, because he accidentally swiped the hot search of Lin Muhe Shijing. In Reuters, the two of them were talking and laughing, and it was unpleasant to watch.

    Some netizens say that the two of them are a good match?! Then they must have never seen him stand with Lin Mu, and they are even more suitable!

    He wanted to ask, but he was afraid of making both of them unhappy, so he dismissed the idea.

    When Lin Mu heard this, he felt like his face was about to burn. She covered her face with the script and forcibly suppressed the corners of her lips that she wanted to lift.

    "Oh." Lin Mu replied pretending not to care.

    "What about you?" Xu Weiran didn't seem to want to reveal the topic.

    Lin Mu hesitated for a while before opening his mouth like a mosquito: "...I want to."