chapter 5: The Harvest Moon Festival

(Scene opens up to a sunlit exterior of Stolas's mansion. A sigh of contentment is heard from Stolas. Blitzo is shown lighting a cigarette on Stolas's bed and folds his arms behind his head.)

Stolas: I'm sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early. I have an engagement this month on the full moon.

(Stolas is shown wearing a ball gag and harness, his hands tied to the headboard with rope.)

Blitzo: When this happens, it's not really something I fuss about... (uses cigarette to burn rope, freeing Stolas, who takes Blitzo's cigarette from him and takes a long drag of it.) but do you really need the book for this farm bullshit? I have, like, fifteen new clients waitin' for heads to roll.

Stolas: As shocking as it may seem, Blitzy, my grimoiiiiiire is actually incredibly important. And it isn't supposed to be lent out to itty-bitty Imps like yourself.

(Stolas puts out the cigarette in one of Blitzo's horns and pinches his cheek before Blitzo shoves him away.)

Stolas: The Harvest Moon is a very special occasion! It's been my annual duty to showcase it in the Ring of Wrath. It's celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals.

(Blitzo pulls a feather out of his mouth in disgust.)

Blitzo: Wrath, huh? Some of my employees are from there. I've never really been. I hear it's full of inbred chucklefucks.

Stolas: (sits up) Oh! Why don't you all join me at the festival? I can guarantee you all...

(Stolas pulls the covers over his head and his head appears near Blitzo's crotch.)

Stolas: ...special access. (chuckles)

Blitzo: Look, I told you, we're not bodyguards. Okay? That was a one-time thing we did badly.

(Stolas sits up with the covers on his head. He does a playful owl head tilt.)

Stolas: I'm simply offering a work-free day of fun! I feel quite safe at the Harvest Festival. It's the same every year.

Blitzo: Well if you promise this isn't some fuck fest invite, it does sound like it could be a blast and a half. Plus, it's not like we can do jack shit without your book anyway.

Stolas: (in a baby-talk voice) Aww, I'm sowwy your clients will have to wait...

Blitzo: (waves a dismissive hand) Oh, fuck my clients!

(Y/N) and Millie's apartment is revealed under a Robo Fizz sign. (Y/N) and Millie are asleep in their bed. As (Y/N) toss and turns in his sleep his eyes suddenly shoot open as he sits up in bed quickly panting heavily. (Y/N) then covers his mouth with his hand to not wake up Millie. He the gets out of bed and walks over to the bathroom when he enters the bathroom he gose over to the sink and turns it on and splashes water onto his face.)

(Y/N)'s hands start to shake as he then grabs his head as words start to echo through his head words such as "weak" "pathetic" and "useless" in a deep voice.)

(Y/N): (mutters) shut up, shut up, shut up...

(As (Y/N) repeatedly mutters to him self the voice starts to fade as it was saying "I'm ashamed to call you-". As (Y/N) stands there holing the sides of the sink he takes a few deep breathes, after he calms down he returns to his and Millie's bed as he climbed back into bed and pulls Millie in close as he wrappes his arms around her waist. As (Y/N) got comfortable his phone lights up with a video game character saying nonsense like "must go faster!" And other things as his ringtone sounds. (Y/N) rolls over and taps the phone turning it off and rolls over again. The phone sounds again. In annoyance, (Y/N) grabs the phone and sits up.)