Pilot

IMP

(We start off in the IMP meeting room with the IMP team trying to figure out how to fix there income problems.)

Blitzo: alright, now I know business has been a bit slow lately, yes. It's no one's fault, okay? I'm not naming any names here. (Looks at Moxxie) Moxxie. (Moxxie gives him a "what the hell?" Look.) Now does anyone have any bright ideas on how we can get business drumming up again?

(Y/N): how about a fundraiser?

Blitzo: do you really think people down here are going to just give us money.

(Y/N): oh right.

Millie: what about a car wash?

Blitzo: this is hell, Millie no one cares about cars being clean here. Okay? Ooh, what about a billboard.

Moxxie: we can't afford a billboard, sir.

Blitzo: helpful, Moxxie. Really glad your in the room right now. (Pushes Moxxie away) Have you guys forgotten what service we provide?

(Blitzo turns on a TV that shows all the IMP team brutally decapitating, shocking, and obliteratingly murdering people from the overworld witch they were paid to kill. Then it zooms out to everyone watching the TV with Loona, Millie, (Y/N), and Blitzo eating popcorn.)

Blitzo: ahh, those were the good times.

Moxxie: I don't need reminding, sir, considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious TV ad last week. One that you then additionally paid to have run for a full three hours on a channel nobody watches!

Blitzo: uh, hey, excuse me. What's "obnoxious" about a super-fun jingle, All right? It's a fun distraction when a advertisement's spittin' bullshit!

Millie: people love musicals, sir.

Blitzo: exactly, Millie. And we're basically doin' a musical. Are you gonna crush my musical theater dreams like my dad did?

Moxxie: sir-

Blitzo: 'cause right now all I see is my dad's asshole taking to me! Crushing my dreams of being who I truly am inside.

Millie: are you trying to crush his dreams, Moxxie?

(Y/N): yeah Moxxie.

Moxxie: I- what.

Millie: I thought I knew you.

(Y/N): (chuckles)

Blitzo: I can't believe you, Moxxie,(holds up a employee of the month plaque with Moxxie's pictures on it.) After I made you employee of the month!

Moxxie: okay, sir! I'm sorry, a commercial is not comparable to musical theater. nobody actually likes the jingles!

Millie: I liked it.

(Y/N): yeah me too.

Moxxie: do not-(points to Millie and Y/N) do not agree with him in front of me

(The scene cuts to the IMP commercial were at the end Moxxie accidentally shot and kid waking by)

(Then the scene cuts by to the meeting room with Millie, (Y/N), and Moxxie sitting across the table from Loona with her feet on the table playing a game on her phone with Moxxie getting hurt)

Moxxie: I'd like to go on record and say the accident was Loona's fault. Dispatch is supposed to give us the right info on the target. It's very simple.

Loona: oh, sit on a dick, Moxxie.

Moxxie: you sit! Sit on... a- and the d- do your job!

Blitzo: hey, now we don't blame our screwups on Loona, okay? (Blitzo hugs and nuzzles Loona, who appears to not like his affection.) She didn't do anything wrong!