"ax squared plus bx plus c equals zero." Huh. Now that he reads it out loud I guess what Iida read makes much more sense. Class continued normally with a quick few glances from Shinsou. I wonder why he keeps looking at me every few minutes. Maybe it was because of the big screw up I did in front of the whole class. Soon enough the bell rang and everyone was leaving out the door to go to lunch. I went up to Mr. Aizawa's desk so I could just get this talk done with. Once Mr. Aizawa saw me, he climbed out of his sleeping bag so he could talk properly. 

"Kaminari, I need you to tell me the truth. Were you just joking around with that you said earlier in class, or were you actually having trouble with reading the board?" I can't tell him the truth, what if me not being able to read the board means that I'm too dumb to be in UA. Wait, what if he expels me because of not being able to things probably?! No, no, no, no, no, I absolutely can not let him find out the truth. 

"Sorry Mr. Aizawa, I was just really tired, so I wasn't able to read the board properly. It's nothing serious don't worry about it." Mr. Aizawa raised an eyebrow as if he wasn't sure whether or not I was telling the truth just now.

"Kaminari, I can't read minds so if you actually have trouble with something, I need you to tell me so that I can help."

"Don't worry Mr. Aizawa, everything is fine don't worry about me!" I waved goodbye to him and left the classroom so I could meet the Bakusquad in the cafeteria. Once I spotted them at our usual table I sat down at my normal seat. Not 2 seconds later somebody spoke up about what happened earlier in class. 

"What the hell was that during class rip off Pikachu!" Bakugou yelled. I flinched a little because for some reason I felt like he was gonna hit me. I mean this is Bakugou we are talking about, he definitely could hit me. 

"Kat, don't be so mean to him." Kiri tried to make his boyfriend calm down a little, and I was grateful for that. 

"Shut up shitty hair, let me talk to him." Wait, Bakugou never calls Kiri that unless it is something serious. Oh god, I hope he doesn't push too far on what happened.

"Rip off Pikachu were you just playing around back there as a joke, or did you actually tell the truth?" Why is everyone asking me this question right now. What is even the big deal if I can't read it, why is everybody so fixed on finding out the answer. Is it so that they can find out another reason for how I am dumb? Never mind, I won't let anybody at all find out about this. A put on my signature grin that everyone was used to, even if I didn't feel like smiling at the moment. 

"Chill out Bakubro, I was just tired so I couldn't see the board clearly." He then stared at me as if he was scanning me like one of the metal detection things you find at airports. Apparently I didn't pass the check because he continued to question me.

"You do know that I don't believe a single word coming out of your mouth, right?" I had no words for what he was saying, was I that easy to read? Am I just like an open book, once glance and you could find out everything about me? Oh dear, that is scary, I can't let him find out though. 

"You are overthinking everything, calm down bro! Besides I told you I'd tell you guys if anything was wrong. Don't stress over it, okay Bakubro?"

"What the fuck are you talking about. First off all don't Bakubro me! Second of all I ain't stressed over shit, so stop dreaming and wake up!" Bakugou got up from his seat and came over to where I was seated to smack my head and walk back to his seat. Ow, that hurt a little. Bakugou doesn't hold back even with his light smacks I guess. I started rubbing my head to try to make the pain calm down a little bit. 

While I was just mindlessly looking around the cafeteria a certain boy came into my sights. I saw him sitting all by himself and decided I would take my chances and invite him to come sit with us.