𝑋𝑋 - 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗽𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲

Start from the beginning

    However consequently Ace had been going to see Remus one day during lunch, which he and Astria did most of the time. But this time Astria had been with Sage, Goerge, and Fred, setting up a prank in Snape's office, while he was out doing something. However unknown to them the thing he was doing was giving Remus his monthly batch of wolfsbane potion. Which resulted in Ace walking in on their conversation. In the end, Snape left looking full of himself, and Remus explained to Ace what he was, and how it happened. The boy took the information with grace, and Astria was starting to notice he did that a lot. Even when they told him about his parents, he didn't just react. He responded instead, thinking his situation through and seeing the good in it.

    Since this was the first full moon, he had spent much time with Astria researching something she planned on being done in a few months. Vowing to help, and even join her. Beyond that he also did what he could to help Remus, and most likely would be with her now if he hadn't spent his breakfast helping Neville pot his Monstera.

     Before Astria could respond there was a knock on the suit's door, and even though it seemed to the person had been purposely soft about it, Remus still flinched, "His ears must have been burning," The man spoke, his voice wavering as Astria went to open the door.

     "Hello Ace-" She tried before getting cut off.

     "You-" It pointed a dramatic finger at her, "said you wouldn't skip,"

     Astria gave him an innocent smile as her father laughed a little in the background, "Well technically class doesn't start for," She checked the large clock on the wall across from the couch, "A minute,"

     Ace rolled his eyes, running a hand through his hair, "If I'm going, you're going Tria," He said as he walked in and grabbed Astrias bookbag from the kitchen counter, sending his uncle a wave, "Remus, are you sure you don't need anything-"

    The man smiled the best he could, his voice raw, "I promise I'm fine, In fact, I think I'll try to sleep. You both head to class before you get another detention from Snape," he warned, which Astria sighed at. It was true she had probably racked up more detentions from Snape this last month than anyone ever. With the number of times, she skipped, spoke up, or ignored his rules. However the number Fred, Sage, Harry, and George had been getting could rival her number.

    "Okay, but only if you are sure," Astria tilted her head to the side, ignoring the fact the class had just begun and they hadn't even started heading there yet. However it wasn't a far walk, so she didn't worry about it. Ace seemed to be disagreeing with that stance, as he stood impatiently by the door.

   "Positive," The werewolf promised, and with that Ace grabbed Astria's arm, tugging her out of the room, saying goodbye to Remus as he went.

   "Love you dad" She chuckled as Ace went to shut the door behind then, the last thing she heard being a 'Love you too'

☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

   They entered the now, oddly dim classroom, with Snape nowhere to be seen. And Astria half hoped he had decided not to show, but he most likely just wanted to make a dramatic entrance.

    "You found her," Draco chimed up from the corner of the classroom her friends had camped out in. Draco was sitting at his normal desk, with Lysandra criss-cross on top of it. Pansy was sitting parallel to the Cights girl, legs hanging off the edge. Neville was sitting at the desk in front of Draco's, chair flipped so he was looking at his friends. And lastly, Blaise was leaning up against the desk next to Neville, facing Pansy.