Turning Back To The Past

Anna's POV

I am now going to the store and buy what my sister want I will buy. I am now going to the house when tgere was a boy push me and I bump in a tree. I think of one flashback. A bad moment. Then another and another and another.

Flashback sentence: Me and Elsa play on the snow staircase and she hit my head that cause me to fall and everything turns black, my grandmom was accidentally killled by Elsa because Elsa in that case is out of control and she cant control her powers and me accidentally fall in the sea by Elsa too.

Flasback sentence end.

I panickly go to the house to tell Elsa about it.

I am now in the house.

"Elsa what is happening to me?" I ask so confused. "Ha?" she said. "My memories. Oh. My head is aching! Elsa am I crazy?" I said. "Ammm.... As for now, yeah. And what is your memories?" she said. "My memories........"

Elsa's POV

"Ammm... As for now, yeah. And what is your memories?" I said that I know this now. "Slipping, making snow, you and me, laughing, enjoying, killing....." she said with a big eyes. "Anna stop. You are just crazy. You and I will go to the doctor." I said. "No Elsa. I will not spread my memories now. Elsa, is my memories true?" she said. "You didnt tell the story yet." I said. "Ok......... You and me is playing. You make many snowmans and a ground that it is... Made of ice. And you make a stairs and I jump on it. And you slip on the ground then you hit my head and everything becomes black. The next story......"she said when I cut it. "From the start, its not." I said but on my mind is a yes. I should keep this on myself only.

A.N.: Hey guys. Its pretty hot. Not the summer but the story. Anna remember anything and she is starting to develop on Jack. Is Jack like that! I wish so. Thank you for comments,votes and reads. I wish and I hope that you still vote for me, comment on me and read my story whatever happens.

-Princessofsnowflakes