Thank You | New Story Alert!

Thank you so much for reading
Tattooed Virgins!

I appreciate and love all the support, comments and votes you all leave. Each one brightens my day!

I hope you enjoyed the story.

If your interested in reading another story I'm working on the next one 🥰

𝗠𝘆𝗮

Spring break reminded me of him. The man I fell in love with. But we were worlds apart and we weren't ready to settle down yet. I knew we would never see each other again. It was a fling that ended with him owning my heart. So when it's spring break again and me and the girls are out for fun I don't to expect to be literally swept off my feet and kissed with a feverish frenzy that ended us in bed. I knew by the end of our week fling I was going to be heart broken, but damn the consequences.

𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲

I had tired to find the woman that stole my heart last spring break but I couldn't. Now it was spring break again and they guys were dragging me out to party with them. That's when I saw her. Out on the beach in that tiny swimsuit laughing her cute ass off. I was ready to finally take what is mine.
She can think what she wants but this is not a fling.
This is forever.
And I'm not leaving without her.

Not A Fling is the 1st in the
𝘍𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

I'm already working on the story and outlining the chapters. With up to chapter 5 already outlined.

This story isn't dual virgins as they have already been together.
It's safe with no other woman/man
More steamier
And as always ends with a happily ever after!

If your interested in reading Not A Fling,
Add it to your library and reading lists.

I'm posting the book in the next few minutes.

*****

Thank you again for reading and supporting me!
I love you all! 🥰😘

-V xoxx