oneshot: jack's diary

(This will be very inaccurate when I talk about the months Betty had been away, so please bear with it)

Jack Wilder's Diary

Dear Betty <3,

I know this is a diary, but I want to pretend that I'm talking to you. I really miss you. It's been one week since you've left, and Danny gave me this diary to let me write in. I know I should thank him, and I will soon. I really want to know if you're safe, and I want to know why you don't want me to tell Danny, Merritt, or Dylan where you are. I'm worried about you so much. Stay safe always!

Love, your boyfriend, Jack

Hey, Betty Boop!

I know that's what Merritt calls you, but this is important news! Dylan is starting to search for you. He's getting very worried, but not as much as me. I'm trying to learn how to use the guitar so I can sing and strum your favorite song once you come back home. Merritt gave me this book called, 'Twilight'. It's about this Vampire and a normal girl and they fall in love and shit. The girl is called Bella and the vampire is named Edward. Such sad names.

Love, the man who loves you dearest, Jack Wilder

How are you?

Hello, Betty. I really miss you. When are you coming home? It's going to be a month that you've been away for. Please come home soon. I'm having nightmares again, and no one's there to comfort me. Henley left suddenly, we don't know where she went, and we're all scared for her. I'm still reading 'Twilight'. Edward saves Bella from some douches. I wish I could save you right now from any troubles you're going through right now.

I love you so much, J.W

I'm turning insane

I feel like I'm crazy. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm crying every day waiting for you. Where are you? I haven't written in this book for almost a month, thinking that if I don't write anything, you'll come back home. Dylan hasn't given up on searching for you. Please don't do anything stupid.

Hearts, Jack

I know two chords

I forgot to tell you this, but remember how I said I'm learning how to use the guitar? Well, I now know two chords. A & E. I can't sing songs, but at least I know some chords.

XOXO, Wilder

Twilight is dumb

Ugh, Twilight is stupid. Obviously, Bella and Edward ended up together. UGH. The story itself is just weird, The only okay character was Bella's dad. But none of the characters are that fun in general. The book is shit, but there's a sequel so maybe I'll ask Merritt if he could get me it.

Smooches and hugs, Jack Wilder <3

people think I'm crazy

Danny found out about this diary. I mean, he gave me the diary, I mean the things I've written in here. That bitch. It's been four months since you left. Where are you? I'm not giving up on you, Betty, so please don't give up on me...

The man that trusts you, Jack Wilder

I'm the best dancer :3

Yesterday, me, Merritt, Danny, and Dylan had a dancing party and got wasted. I never forgot about you, however. Please don't leave me... I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I feel different and crazy. When are you coming home?

The man that doesn't want you to leave, Jack

I love you

It's been a while... 2 months. I can't believe I'm starting to do magic again without seeing your face in my head all the time. No offense, Betty. But are you even coming home? Did you lie about your mom being sick? You could've just told me you wanted to break up instead of torturing me like this! Sorry, I just miss you.

The man that's starting to doubt, Wilder

Getting tickets (jk)

I feel like getting tickets to go to the UK so I can slap you in the face for leaving me :)

I'm sorry darling, I'm joking, Jack Wilder

Three months ^^

I haven't written in this for three months! New record! I'm starting to talk to people again. I miss you still... but it's okay if you never come home. I'll never marry anyone, I guess? I got to read the sequel of 'Twilight' and it's just as cringe :P

Slowly moving on, Jack

Hi

Hey bb gorl (i am so sorry)

please forgive me for this, Jack Wilder

Sunset!!

Oh my gosh! The sunset is so pretty! It's beautiful. I really wish you were here to see this. You would've loved this. How are you doing in the UK? I'm doing well here in NYC, you know, being dead. I don't like this fake death. I'm literally wearing a jacket, hat, and sunglasses. Please come back soon.

Feeling good, Jack

 months?!

Already been 12 months since you left. Are you even in the UK right now? I learned more chords on the guitar. I wish you'd be here to see me play, though.

Good day, J.W

Why?

I might have to let go of you... you're not here anymore... did I do something wrong to deserve this? If so, what? Why did you leave me?

Losing trust, Wilder

How is it?

Dylan hasn't given up on the search. We're getting ready for the new mission. Please come back. Everyone's desperate. We can't be the Three Horsemen, it isn't right without you and Henley. Dylan also hasn't found her yet, and he's starting to give up. I'm thankful he isn't giving up on you, yet.

Are you happy?

Do you feel proud that you left me here? Making me cry myself to sleep every fucking day. Is your mom still sick, or has she been healthy this entire time and you just wanted to leave? I just wish you told me face to face and not making me write all this shit.

Still having nightmares, Jack Wilder

It's been a long time

It's already 14 months since you left me here alone. I thought you'd come back here. Even if it's just to ask if I'm okay. That would be a dream come true. But now you made me suffer by you having the best life in the UK while I'm living the worst life here. I'm starting to regret ever falling in love with you...

I didn't mean it, Jack

Is it you?

I saw someone walking down the streets of NYC that looked exactly like you. Am I having visions or something?

But then Jack saw her again... tears start to swell in his eyes as his voice sniffled,

|

|

"Welcome home..."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 ~ 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 [1] ✓ 🎉