[̲̅6]- jack wilder

DANNY, Jack, Merritt, Henley, and I all tried to think of ideas to hide from the FBI and that lady from Interpol. Jack gets an idea and tells us, "All of us, split!" I chuckle, "I don't think McKinney or Danny knows how to do the splits." Danny glares at me, and I sigh, "Alright, let's go."

All of us separate from each other and we run. I honestly don't give a heck where I'm going. Only if I'm not going to end up in jail afterwards. I start running, trying to hide in the crowd if I see someone from the FBI. After a few minutes of doing so, I start getting tired and I see a clothing store.

What could happen if I just bought one thing. One. I enter the store and I try to find an outfit that suits me. "Ooh! Perfect!" I put on a white blouse and skirt. I look like Frosty the Snowman. I roll my eyes and I buy it. I'm going to guess they're going to tell the FBI where I am.
Whatever, I need clothes.

I leave the store, the cashier still looking at me, wide-eyed, in fear. I see Alma Dray and I run. Fight, Flight, or Freeze. I picked the second one. Shit.

Se picks up her gun and starts running for me. But soon we made it to a crowd of people, and that's when I got the chance to hide from that bitch. She's crazy... and French. I start running more quickly, but she gets up to me, so I hide with another person, before she looks at me, I did something... something so stupid.

I kissed a random stranger.

Interpol cringes and continues running. Did I necessarily have to kiss some random person? No, in fact I didn't have too. I let go from the kiss and apologize,
"I am so sorry. I can explain, just please don't kill me." The person laughs and I look to see
Jack Wilder.

"Don't apologize. I finally got kissed by you. It's a Christmas Miracle." Jack says, chuckling. I start to get mad and I hit him. "I didn't fucking mean too!" He looks down to see my bag with the clothes. "You had to buy clothes, did you?" I tell him, in a very sophisticated voice, "Obviously, I had to. What kind of person do you think I am?"

Jack starts laughing until I see someone. Dylan Rhodes chasing Danny. "Jack, run!" I whisper-shout at him and he does so. I start running as well, worried that Interpol could find us. Dylan Rhodes keeps running, and I catch up only to see Alma Dray.

I made it to a brick wall, with an opening, and so does Danny. Where the fuck did Jack go?

Me and Danny both climb up the wall and see Interpol, sticking her gun out. She takes too long, ugh. Rhodes gets behind her as Interpol doesn't do no shit. Both of us look at the two and then jump off the wall.