Decorating and buying some things for Sarah

Start from the beginning

Sarah: But they would bully me.

Stella: Once you have on your Nike shoes and your phone no one will bully you, but make sure you keep your phone in your bag at all times speaking of bag we gotta get you bag.

Sarah: Okay.

Kelly: You have to be healed tho.

Stella: Yeah like next month. They ordered a bunk bed, wardrobe and book shelves. They also a pink fully heart carpet and a gaming chair with a controller.

Kelly: Ah they don't got any PC's that sucks maybe you'll just have to stick with the controller..

Sarah: It's fine really I never had any parents who we're this nice to me..

Kelly: Ah yes we are nice. Then Shaylynn started to cry. Stella took her out breastfeeding her again.

Stella: Aww, Sarah you can put Elijah in here and push him along.

Sarah: Yeah. Kelly put Elijah in the stroller as Sarah push him in it.

Kelly: She's so cute doing that.

Stella: Yeah Shaylynn is cute too look at her.

Kelly: Yup all of our kids are cute. He kissed her head.

Stella: Sarah is 10 years old on February 1st we are going to give her robuxs for Christmas and more things.

Kelly: Christmas is soon here too haha the next 11 days.

Stella: Time running fast haha. She laugh.

Few hours later:
After a few hours of shopping Kelly and Stella we're finish. They headed to McDonald's getting something to eat. They sat down eating before heading home.

At the house:
Sarah and the babies had fallen asleep. Kelly and Stella look at each other as they leaned in kissing for few minutes. Stella took her car seat of before climbing on Kelly. They smirk as she grab his cheeks. Then Shaylynn started to cry waking the kiddos up. Stella and Kelly look at each other signing as she open the door getting out. Stella grab Shaylynn as she was still crying.

Kelly: Aww what's wrong with her now?

Stella: I'm not sure she isn't hungry either.

Kelly: Are you sure? You maybe just holding her wrong or something.

Stella: Or she wants her dada. Stella spread the blanket on Kelly's shoulder before laying Shaylynn on him he tap her back a little bit as she calm down.

Kelly: Aww.

Stella: See.

Kelly: Babe!

Stella: Yeah?

Kelly: She threw up. Stella laugh as she clean Shaylynn up.

Stella: Aww baby no much breast milk huh? She laugh.

Kelly: You over feed her?

Stella: No.

Kelly: She's fat tho, haha. He laugh.

Stella: How dare you! She laugh.

Kelly: I'm serious one heavy newborn baby.

Ellie: Help! Stella unbuckled them out the car as they headed inside.

Kelly: Hey babe the man say there on there way to bring the stuff.

Stella: Okay, ima go and change Shaylynn!

Kelly: Ima take a shower since she puke on me. He laugh heading to go and take a shower.

10 minutes later:
Kelly: Okay babe I'm done.