Decorating and buying some things for Sarah

Start from the beginning

Sarah: Ohhk.

Kelly: Mommy will shower you I don't wanna hurt you so I'll just bathe the babies.

Sarah: Okay.

Kelly: Guys come we have to leave home.

Sarah: Can I help?

Kelly: Sure, Ellie! Ella! And Elijah!

Ellie: Yes?

Kelly: Come let's go take a bath. Kelly pick Ellie and Ella up as Sarah pick Elijah up. They headed upstairs as Sarah took Elijah's onesie of.

Sarah: There he's done daddy.

Kelly: Thanks baby, can you grab there towels? Stella cook her and Sarah some breakfast as she burp Shaylynn.

30 minutes later:
Kelly: Is everyone ready?

Stella: I think so.

Sarah: Why do I have to wear this? It's big.

Kelly: You don't have any clothes yet we are going to buy you some today but Sarah you know your not supposed to look like this you know.

Sarah: What do you mean?

Stella: When we get back we're going to talk to you okay?

Sarah: Okay.. They left heading to the mall.

At the mall:
Kelly park the car as he got out taking the stroller out. Sarah got out helping her siblings out the car.

Sarah: Hold my hand okay?

Babies: Okay.

Stella: Aww that's cute baby but your going to have a make over today, ima wash your hair when we get back home okay?

Sarah: Okay. Stella place Shaylynn in the stroller strapping her in.

Kelly: Come Ellie. Ellie grab Kelly's hand.

Ella: I want mommy..

Elijah: Sara is my mommy now. Sarah laugh.

Stella: Woah that's mean.

Kelly: Bud you can't say that mommy give birth to you haha.

Stella: Right Kelly can you the umbrella? It looks like the rain is going to fall..

Kelly: I know the news lady said possible flooding and electricity going of that's a storm.. He grab the umbrella from the trunk before they headed inside.

Stella: Where are we going now for? Clothes?

Kelly: Yeah come. They headed inside the clothing store getting multiple clothing for Sarah, they headed to get some slippers, Nike shoes and some sandals.

Stella: Woah..

Sarah: That's a lot..

Kelly: Yup just for you baby. Sarah pick Elijah up as he laid in her neck.

Sarah: Someone is sleepy.

Kelly: Aww you can give him to me if he's to heavy?

Sarah: He's okay.

Kelly: Are you sure?

Sarah: Yeah. They headed to get some things for Sarah's room.

Stella: Bunk bed Sarah in case if you want someone to sleep over.

Sarah: Thanks but I don't have any friends..

Stella: Of course you do you have me, daddy, Ellie, Ella and Elijah.

Sarah: But you guys aren't my age..

Kelly: Baby next month you'll go School me and mommy will find you a school to go at okay?