"You want nice guys? Boring."

"I'm not done yet," you roll your eyes. This actually relieves you, knowing that Izana can make comments like those again- meaning he's feeling better. "I went to find you and Takemichi with him. He helped me throughout that mission. And no, he's not that boring. We had a duel."

A disgusted expression shows up a little bit on his face. "Duel? He fought with a girl?"

"Yup, no one won tho. Kakucho interrupted our fight. I hope we can continue that some time."

"He can't even end you in one second," Izana rolls his eyes.

"Because I am great."

"Who told you that?"

"Him."

Izana clicks his tongue. "Sure, you are great and he is weak."

"No, he's not. He's actually a good fighter. He respects opponent and doesn't hold back."

"If you want to have a good fight, only I can give you that."

"I don't use weapons unlike you," you roll your eyes, handing him the glass of water.

He gulps some liquid down before giving it back to you. "Who says I have to use weapons? I can end the fight barehanded as soon as I want."

"You know what, even Mikey acknowledges me," you stick your tongue out. "And Mikey is a lot stronger than you."

"You're really spitting nonsense. If I didn't let him win-"

"Even if you didn't, Mikey would still win. Mikey doesn't lose."

"If I didn't let him win, I wouldn't meet you. I wouldn't have friends," Izana looks away as you look at him, unsure if you heard him right. "I'll do it. Take me to them and I'll sincerely apologize."

Your tears suddenly form on your eyes. You smile. "Mm. Thank you."

"Why are you thanking me?!" he asks in an annoyed tone. "I should be the one thanking you. For giving me another chance. For making me happy-" he groans. It is taking a toll on him to be honest, to be able to say what he really feels. "You know what, forget it. I'll just apologize to them later. All you need to do is gather them so I'll only do it once."

"If you apologize, it means you reflected on yourself and you're not gonna cause trouble again-"

"Yes, yes. You don't have to treat me like a child. Of course, I know that," he rolls his eyes.

After feeding him, you give him medicine to take and help him in lying down again. You fix the blanket on top of him, settling him in the most comfortable position. You grab the thermometer, put it on his underarm, and wait for it to beep. He's definitely better since his fever went down to almost normal.

You bring back the towel to the kitchen and get some hot water from the thermos. You rinse the towel with the hot water and let it absorb the temperature. After squeezing the water out, you put it back to Izana's forehead and let him sleep again.