6

Photo.

"This is your room, Izana," their grandfather announced before leaving.

It was Mikey's old room. Since Mikey stays at Shinichiro's garage, his old room was now given to his other brother. Its size was enough for a teenager but for Izana, it's bigger and better than any of the places he had stayed in. His eyes were almost sparkling but he tried hard not to show his amusement.

The interior was simple. With his bed on the corner of the room and a study table in front of a window. There was also a cabinet for his clothes and a small television. Izana noticed an empty hanging frame on his wall. He assumed that it's for him to put up a special picture which he holds dearest to him.

Izana was feeling a different emotion. He didn't know if he had felt this way before but surely, he wanted this emotion to last longer. Or maybe even forever. It was beyond happiness.

"I chose everything in here. I cleaned this room up and turned it into this masterpiece," Manjiro stated proudly. He was smirking while glancing at his brother from the side. "I did all of these by myself."

"Oh, really?" Yumeri raised an eyebrow, looking at the little guy. "Is that why you got so much sleep? That's actually amazing- being able to do all of these in your dreams!"

"What are you saying?" Manjiro spat back, narrowing his eyes.

"Aren't you ashamed, Michael?" Yumeri crossed her arms. "Draken and I were exhausted and you are just going to take all of the credits."

"No," Mikey turned his head to the side. "This is my room so I did all of these."

"Ah-" Yumeri was about to charge towards Mikey but you stopped her.

"Come on, let him appreciate this," you said, tired of them always arguing. "Go and see if your bed is comfortable."

Izana went to the bed after you told him to. He sat on it and bounced. "No."

"You're right after all, Yumeri," Mikey placed his hand on her shoulder. "This is all your fault- I mean your efforts. You did all of these. Great job!"

"What?" Yumeri cannot believe her friend. "That's your old mattress!"

"Nope. It's yours."

Emma chuckled. "Come on, nii-san. We'll show you around the house."

"Later," Izana replied, now lying on his back. "Leave."

Mikey scratched his head before pulling Yumeri's collar out of the room. Draken assisted Emma out. You were about to close the door.

"Stay, (N/N)," Izana said, stopping you. The other four just went away from the room, talking to each other.

You sighed, closing the door as you went in again. You sat at a chair and looked out of the window with your cheek on your palm.

"Why do you even call me (N/N)?" you asked, bored.

"Then should I call you servant?"

"I am not your servant for Pete's sake," you rolled your eyes at him.

"You don't want me to call you servant and you don't want me to address you by your name. What do you want me to-"

"(N/N) is not my name," your gazes met and you blinked at him three times. "It's just a nickname given by Yumeri and Emma-chan."