"It's your birthday next week right, so what are you asking for a birthday gift from your husband hmm "

Adhya smiled listening to her as she got the hint.

The next week Rudra arranged a grand party for adhya 's birthday but to his luck, he got late for the party as some important thing came up. Late means too late as when he reached the party was almost over only some last guests were going to leave. Still, the moment he entered the party he started making up for his mistake.

After some moments the last guests also left the party.

Now Rudra knew that he was in trouble, he looked at adhya who was standing at a distance ordering the staff to clear the mess. Rudra looked around to see a disapproving look on his mother's face, garima also looking at Rudra with a scowl on her face. Before Rudra could reach adhya, she left for her floor after wishing good night to the ladies. Rudra took a deep sigh and was going to follow her when he felt a tuck in his trouser, he looked down to meet the pair of hazel green eyes who was forwarding his hands to him to pull him up. Rudra took him in his arms and kissed his chubby cheeks

Abeer Singh Shekhawat who was 3 and half years old was a cute little boy who is blessed with an extraordinary IQ. Abeer used to speak less and it was a blessing for others because whenever he says something it's more like a statement, an order or a question he doesn't like to speak nonsense of any kind.

Rudra knew that his creation is a masterpiece so he just wants to cuddle him and leave before he can bring a masterstroke but he was not lucky today.

"

"You are late ( complain)"

" Yes I am "

"Mom is upset ( statement )"

"Hmmm "

" Say sorry to her ( order )"

" Hmmm, I will, and now you go to sleep "

" Rudra put him down and took a deep sigh as soon as he started walking towards the elevator, Abeer called him from behind

" Dad "

Rudra turned to face him and raised an eyebrow

" I don't like tears in my mother's eyes . I thought I should remind you of this . "( Here comes the threat )

Rudra's eyes go wide in surprise but how can he complain as it's his DNA talking so he just nodded and left from there

When he reached the bedroom he found the bedroom empty. He knew where must be adhya so he quietly entered the washroom first to relax his tired muscles then he will deal with the Storm.

When he reached the balcony he found her looking at the sky which was full of stars, he hugged her from behind and murmured "I am so sorry wife, I know I should be here on your special day but something came up and ...

"It's ok I am not angry "

" Hmmm really, I know I am blessed with an intelligent wife so we are fine right "

Adhya nodded in yes

Rudra kissed her shoulder blade, he was busy loving her when her next words stopped him " Rudraji I want something from you "

" Hmm yes tell me what? I will give it to you "

" First promise me "

" No you know I don't believe in promises adhya believe me I will try my best to fulfil your wish, don't you know me enough ",

"I want to be a mother again, I want a sibling for my abeer "

" No adhya we don't need that, see I don't want to go through that pain again please love, try to understand me "