chapter 56 mistake

In the coming week an uncomfortable silence occupied the Shekhawat mansion. Adhya used to come downstairs only for her meals, Gauri thought her concerns about her job were troubling her. , so she didn't disturb her by asking more questions.

It was fifteen days Rudra was in Dubai, it was morning breakfast time when gauri told adhya that they have to attend an important party.

Adhya just nodded and left for her room. She was looking for a dress to attend the party. Her eyes were searching for a saree with a pearl work blouse that rushali had gifted her on her last birthday. She was trying on that blouse when two hands from behind hugged her from her waist.

 She was trying on that blouse when two hands from behind hugged her from her waist

Adhya knew who it was, so now the beast is back. Rudra was standing behind her. He looked at her reflection in the mirror. She was looking beautiful wearing only her low neck blouse and underskirt.

He swiftly turned her around and threw her upon his shoulders. Adhya shrieked at his move, he quickly laid her on the bed and started removing her clothes but the hook of the blouse was stuck at her back so in the moment of passion he pulled it with force and it leads to ripping off her blouse all the pearls started scattering on the floor.

Rudra didn't care much, he started his sweet assault on his wife, he entered inside her in a swift, earning a scream from her mouth.

But the beast of needs has taken control over his mind, so he kept thrusting her till he got his release.

Rudra closed his eyes feeling the pleasure, he looked down and noticed the beautiful face of his wife, her closed eyes and her trembling lips. Rudra kissed her more passionately and then whispered in her ear " I missed you so much wifey, what a welcome dear "

Before adhya could say something the intercom on the side table disturbed them. Rudra huffed in irritation and picked it up,

" Ok mom ' adhya just listen to him saying this.

"Adhya's mom is calling you in her room, you go and meet her I will take a nap till then. We have a long night tonight."

Adhya stood up from the bed she winced as Rudra was rough with her, she slowly cleaned herself and wore a suit. When she returned to the bedroom he found Rudra was lying on his stomach with closed eyes. She stares at the scattered pearls and her torn dress. How much she wanted to wear it today as she was waiting for a special occasion, but now it is just a piece of trash. A lone tear slipped from her eyes.

She didn't wait any longer and left for the elevator, she was still in her thoughts, her husband who didn't even ask about her well being and lunged at her for his needs, her mother-in-law who acts as a sweet person but she knows now what she thinks for her.

She knocked on the door of her room, Gauri was sitting on the couch and some other female house help were also present there arranging some clothes and jewellery.

"Adhya come beta, you know na we are going to attend an important party tonight. See I have chosen this saree and set for you. It will look so good on you. You know rajeshwari is my cousin's sister cum my best friend she is going to meet you for the first time so...