chapter 1 The khurrana's

Dr Ashish khurrana - A 57-year-old man settled in London, he is a cardiologist in the profession, a complete family man. He was born and brought up in New Delhi India, after mbbs he joined London's renowned hospital. He met his wife there who was taking care of her father who suffered a heart attack. He liked her and told his parents who happily send proposals to her parents and got them married. The couple was blessed by a little angel who bring sunshine to their lives. when his daughter was hardly 5 years old, he lost his mother in India. As the only child of his parents, he shifted his father with him to London. Ashish knows very well that Drishti doesn't like his father but he made it clear to her that his father is his responsibility and he is not going to send him to any old age home ., he even threaten her with divorce and this threat worked.

Dipshikha Nagpal as Drishti khurrana

Drishti khurrana - A 55-year-old woman who belonged to an upper-middle-class family in London. She was born in Mumbai, India But her father shifted his small business to London. , she was in her teens at that time.
When she met Ashish in hospital, she understood that he is smitten by her. Ashish was a doctor and from a rich family too, she easily assumed that she has a safe future with him.
As for Drishti khurrana, money is more important than anything ..so she married Ashish. But after some years when Ashish bring his father to live with them in London, she started feeling trouble in her paradise. But Ashish loves and respects his father a lot so she cannot do or say anything against him.

Devrat khurrana - Ashish's father whom Ashish shifted from India to London after his mother's death as Ashish is the only son of his parents. He is a retired bank manager. Devrat was not ready to leave his country, but his love for his granddaughter make him agree. Devrat knows very well that his daughter-in-law hates him so in that case their feelings are mutual. Devrat tried his level best to teach her adu( pet name of adhya ) the values of an Indian girl and he was successful too.

Adhya khurrana -A 24-year-old beautiful girl with bubbly nature and no filter in her mouth. Princess to her parents and dadu ki Jaan ( life of his grandfather )
She is a carrier oriented girl who found her first job at the young age of 22. She has learned Indian values from her dadu (grandfather), she loves her dàdu very much but didn't understand why her mother hates her dadu so much. As a single child to her parents, she has the perks of being overpampered and nobody talked to her in loud voice till now. So scolding is out of context. She is a mature girl who believes that family should always be your priority. Her argument with her mother is common or you can say a normal thing for the family and obviously, the main topic of their argument is devrat khurrana.

She met abeer Shekhawat and fell in love with him ...not with his money, not with his status. She was not a money-minded person like her mother.

So welcome the khurrana family from London.
Next will be the Shekhawat family.
Hope you like it.
Please vote and comment on your views on this chapter.