coming soon

'Remember one thing ,stay away from karthik kapoor . He is here to meet your parul jiji ,i dont want any mischief"

"As i am dying to meet that rich brat , i am not intrested so just relax ma "

      Her mother's words are still ringing in her mind .But when  she saw  her friends wete performing with their partners in the function  ,kanak realised that she is all alone to perform .

But when  she saw  her friends wete performing with their partners in the function  ,kanak realised that she is all alone to perform

Kanak sharma

   Kanak roamed her eyes to find a scapegoat for her performance .suddenly her eyes caught a man who was aitting on the adjacent sofa near kapoor family .

suddenly her eyes caught a man who was aitting on the adjacent sofa near kapoor family

Karthik kapoor

  She asked her mom" who is he ?

  "Manager but mr kapoor treats him like a son ' her mother murmured .

'   Means he is a middle class man like us maa ,not richie rich . "Kanak asked innocently

'Hmm"

  A evil smiled appear on kanak's face she didnt waste time she reached near Mr . Gautam kappor .

  "   Uncleji ,can i ask you for something? ".

  "Yes betaji "

 " Can i borrow your manager for sometime actually i needed a partner in my dance ,i mean if its ok to you , nahin toh naach lungi akeli "kanak muttterd last line with a pout ."( otherwise iwill dance alone )

      Mr kapoor smiled at the innocent girl and looked at his manager who is his real son " karan go help maam "

    Karan who is karthik kapoor gave a surprise look to his father but anyhow he is playing the role of manager so he has to agreed " yes sir .

     Kanak jumped in joy " thank you uncleji"

     Mr kapoor just smiled at her , she escorted karthik to the stage she signalled him to stand in center of the stage .

        Karthik was getting  irritated by her orders ,kanak observed his face then she came near him " Relax i dont bite ,you are safe with me "

      Karhik eyes go wide on her words she winked at him and the soundtrack  started .

( this is the song on which kanak performed ,if you like you can hear it )

    Kanak is a perfectionist in whatever she do whether its cooking ,her household work  ,dance too and ofcourse her pranks . So as usual all the guests were enjoying her dance . The soundtrack was a teasing song so she teased karthik a lot by her moves and her actions while dancing .

     First time karthik was feeling so helpless ,but its his idea only so he has to bear the consequences too .

   As the song got ended karthik retutned to his seat without even glancing at her .

    Kanak who was going to thank him for his help was surprised on his movement .

    "So much attitude , he is just a manager but behaves like a boss . Thaske toh dekho inke "

In night karhik was scolding his dad for forcing him to dance with the wicked girl .

    Mr Kapoor was laughing all the time .

Karthik just wanted to leave from there as soon as possible ,but destiny has his own plans for him .

Kanak sharma a girl who hates rich people .
Karthik kappor whobelieves that all girls are gold diggers after a incident happened in his life
Mr Gautam kapoor who is searching for a suitable girl for his son who will convert  their house in a home .
So lets join them in the beautiful journey .
Story of love
Story of emotions

So this is the edited glimpse of my upcoming story

So this is the edited glimpse of my upcoming story .

Dont worry i will complete my ongoing  stories first than i will start updating this

Looking forward for your love and support for this story too.
If you are still not following my profile than think again 🤔

Stood by you completed 200 k reads .
This is awesome ,thank you somuch .
🙏🙏🙏🙏❤❤

Thank you for reading ❤❤