Found

VI'S POV:
Caitlyn was gone. I missed her more than anything but at least I could have my sister back. Or so I thought. It still wasn't enough for her. Nothing was. I gave up trying with her. I needed Cait but I had no idea where she would be. So I went back down to the undercity. My old house was gross and mostly burnt down, so I went to ekko's new place. "Vi? What are you doing here? What about Cait?" He asked as soon as I walked in. "Wow so much for hello." I said, waltzing into his his new place. "Sorry, hi, are you ok? You look like you've been- woah- um... Vi?" I collapsed onto the ground and felt tears spilling from me eyes. I felt ekko gently sitting next to me and hugging me. My whole body was shaking. I had never cried in front of people other than powder. I hated it. I normally locked away any feelings until I was alone, but this time, I couldn't stop.

"I'm never going to get Caitlyn or powder back." I sobbed to ekko. "Why don't you have some time to let your emotions out, then you can go for a walk, get some fresh- well fresh-ish air." I nodded as he took me to a room to be alone. I flopped on the bed and sobbed into the pillow. Where are you Cait? I missed her so much, and the pain in my chest was unbearable. I sat upright and collected myself, before standing up on shaky feet and walking out of the room. I wondered through the rough streets before spotting something familiar. Was that chairs old clothes? The woman turned around and I caught a glimpse of her face. It was Cait.

"Cupcake?" I choked out. She whipped around to look at me, and when she did, I finally saw those diamond blue eyes again. "Vi oh my gosh what-" I ran up to her and scooped her up into a hug before she could finish talking. "What on earth are you doing here?" I asked her once we were done hugging. "Looking for you of course!" She said "I missed you." She added. "I missed you too Cait. I'm so sorry for what I did on the bridge. I fucked up badly. I thought I would be able to get powder back, but then I realised, we've both been through hell and back, and she doesn't have to give me anything for me to want her back, so she can suck it." I told Cait. I felt the annoying pang of tears coming to my eyes as she said "I forgive you vi." Thank god.

All of a sudden she burst into tears. I wrapped her up in a hug before wiping her tears and asking her what's wrong. "My home was destroyed. My parents are dead. Their will hasn't been looked over yet so I have no money. And, I missed you. So much vi. Every day." Her parents are dead. It hit me like a ton of bricks. All of the fantisies about going to dinner with her family or our wedding were gone. "Oh Cait. Im so sorry. You can come live with ekko and I down here if you want, but mind you, you will be sharing a room with me." I told her. "Thank you so much vi. I really need a place to stay." She thanked me, hugging me again. "But you have to promise me that you won't do anything reckless like coming out here out of the blue without me ok? I can't let you get hurt. Not again." I told her. She nodded, and we walked back to ekko's place.